Settle into that Seacliff lifestyle moments from the Esplanade
Best Offers by Monday the 17th of April at 12PM (Unless Sold Prior).
If you're looking for a low maintenance coastal address with unbeatable access to the suburban coastline, this positively charming two-bedroom unit is ready to tick all your boxes.
Presenting with undeniable appeal for downsizers, first home buyers, investors, this mid-70's double-brick end unit with only one adjourning wall presents with curvaceous, timeless street appeal on Maitland Terrace, a mere minute's walk to Seacliff Esplanade.
Within, a carpeted living space is wrapped in white walls, French blinds, and more curves that carry you through to the kitchen, where white cabinetry and benchtops, a gas cooktop and north-facing picture windows create a light and bright space.
Two well-sized bedrooms enjoy generous windows, new built-in robes and the comfort of carpet, while a well-maintained combined bathroom/laundry provides plenty of space to enjoy, and plenty of potential to update.
To the front and rear, communal lawns create a beautiful natural surrounding for your private coastal oasis – without the maintenance.
Within walking distance of the Seacliff Beach Hotel, The Garden Café, Seacliff Surf Life Saving Club, Seacliff Railway Station and Brighton Road shopping, life in Seacliff could be a blissful breeze from Maitland Terrace.
More features to love:
- Ground floor end unit within attractive strata group with direct access to front and rear communal lawn
- Reliable long-term tenant on periodic lease. Option to either move in or invest
- Floor-to-ceiling built-in-robes in both bedrooms
- Allocated carpark directly around the corner from front door for added convenience - access via Myrtle Road
- Security screen doors front and rear
- Reverse cycle split system A/C to central living space and ceiling fans to bedrooms and lounge room
- Zoned to Seaview High, 300m to zoned Seacliff Primary and within the catchment area for Seacliff Community Kindergarten
- 220m to Seacliff Railway Station plus buses along Wheatland Street and Brighton Road
- Just 220m to Seacliff Esplanade, under 3km to Westfield Marion and 12.5km to the Adelaide CBD
Land Size: TBA
Year Built: 1975
Council: City of Holdfast Bay
Council Rates: $1,102.65PA
SA Water: $146.65PQ
ES Levy: $97.90PA
Strata Rates: $435PQ
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.