An astute investors dream; five units on one title offering a strong rental yield…
SOLD BY ZAC WATTS
This rare find is a pot of gold for all discerning investors seeking not one, but five two-bedroom units all on one title, to add to their portfolio.
Positioned on one title within the booming suburb of Ascot Park, you will never fall short of tenant demand with a location right on the cusp of the city and surf.
The current reliable tenants not only enjoy life within these units, but revel in the very best that this convenient locale has to offer – think morning lattes at Once & Again Café, fresh produce from Pasadena Foodland, shopping trips to Marion Shopping Centre, leisurely summer swims at Marion Outdoor Pool, beachy days on the sands of Glenelg and pub meals at the Marion Hotel.
Adding to the convenience, Ascot Park train station is a 7-minute walk away and there is a bus stop practically on your doorstep, proving the morning CBD commute a breeze.
An undeniably astute investment on West awaits…
Even more to love:
• Currently all units leased – rent ranging from $235-330 p/w
• Offering an a strong annual return of approx. $73,580 per annum
• Located on one title, no strata involved
• All updated within recent years
• Allocated undercover parking
• Functional kitchens with gas cooking
• Sparkling bathrooms with bath and internal laundry facilities
• Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Private courtyards
• Neutral interiors
• Easy-care floating timber floors
• 5-minute walk to Audrey Street Reserve and playground
• Proximity to Park Holme Shopping Centre, Castle Plaza, Marion Outdoor Pool, Westfield Marion, Flinders University & Hospital
• Surrounded by reputable schooling including Ascot Park Primary, Hamilton Secondary College, Sacred Heart, Westminster & Immanuel College
All of this and so, so much more…
Year Built: 1967
Land Size: 1,012 SQM
Council: City of Marion
Council Rates: $5,417.50 PA
Water Rates: $2,854.99 PA
ES Levy: $178.35 PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.