Independent living between the coast and CBD in Mitchell Park
Best Offers by Monday the 20th of March at 12PM (Unless Sold Prior).
If you're looking for an easy-care address that is a close commute to Flinders University, Adelaide CBD, or Adelaide's beautiful coastline, then this is the home for you.
Entering into the open plan living, take in a well-sized carpeted space that allows you to configure your furniture to suit your own needs.
Over stylish tiles, the monochrome contemporary kitchen offers sleek tiled splashbacks and benchtops, stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, and direct access to the great outdoors, where you can make the most of spacious north-facing grounds without the upkeep!
Two well-sized carpeted bedrooms include plenty of room for wardrobes, while generous in scale, the bathroom has enough space for your laundry facilities.
From Thirza Avenue you're a short drive to Castle Plaza and its range of takeaway options., Pasadena Foodland and Somerton Beach, while a stroll to Coles Park Holme and Marion Outdoor Pool.
Public transport gets you to the coast or the city in a breeze, while Flinders Medical precinct and Westfield Marion are a breezy commute down South Road.
Whether a tidy first home, a maintenance-free downsizer or an effortless addition to the property portfolio, there's a lot to love about life on Thirza Avenue.
More features to love:
- Currently tenanted until 12/8/2023 at $300 PW
- Ground floor unit overlooking spacious strata lawn and grounds
- Reverse cycle split system A/C to open plan living
- Dedicated undercover car space
- Security screens to doors
- Blinds to all windows
- Zoned to Hamilton Secondary College, walking distance to Clovelly Park Primary and within the catchment area for Mitchell Park Kindergarten
- Just 380m to Ascot Park Railway Station and seconds to bus stops along Daws Road
- Just 4.8km to Somerton Beach and under 7km to the Adelaide CBD
Year Built: 1974
Council: City of Marion
Council Rates: $1091.00PA
SA Water: $147.00PQ
ES Levy: $83.00PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.