Lovely and low maintenance Morphett Vale
Best Offers by Sunday the 5th of June at 4PM.
Set to the end of traffic-free Karen Court, this stylish 2009 three-bedroom home on an easy to manage 338m3 offers lock-up-and-leave living in the quiet suburbs of Morphett Vale.
A timeless brown brick façade and covered porch guides you through to a well-sized entry hall, where cork tiles are the perfect warm and easy to maintain flooring for everyday living.
Of the three newly carpeted bedrooms, two are fitted with built-in robes, while the front-facing master takes it a step further with a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. Also in a neutral colour palette, the main bathroom includes a bathtub with jets and a handy separate toilet.
Emerging in the open plan living, take in a stylish kitchen with tons of storage, stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, and great connectivity to the lounge and dining.
Sliding open that oversized glass door the outdoors, it's all about entertaining and relaxing.
A huge pergola allows you to run a long table and play host to your next family celebration, or incorporate an outdoor lounge setting as well as a dining setting.
You'll love this friendly Morphett Vale location on the fringe of Noarlung. Surrounded by neighbourhood parks, stroll to Selina Street Reserve and the local IGA, while the shores of Christie's Beach are less than 4km away.
From your Morphett Vale home base, you can explore Port Noarlunga and Southport Beach to your west, while heading southeast, the wonderful wineries of McLaren Vale begin just 5km away, from Samuels Gorge and Coriole Vineyards.
Life is easy when you're a seven-minute drive to Colonnades Shopping Centre, including Bunnings and Harvey Norman, Wallis Cinemas, TAFE SA and Noarlunga Library.
- Reverse cycle ducted A/C plus gas heater, ceiling fans to bedrooms and outdoor entertaining area
- Double garage with panel lift door, rear access and further off-street parking
- LED downlights to living areas and high quality blinds throughout
- Large laundry with external access
- Low maintenance surrounds
- Zoned to Christies Beach HS & Southern Vocational College, walking distance to Calvary Lutheran Primary and within the catchment area for Flaxmill Preschool
- Easy access to Noarlunga and Christie Downs Railway Station plus buses along Beach and Elizabeth Roads
- 23km to the Adelaide CBD
Year Built: 2009
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.