Elevate your perspective with endless family potential in Seacombe Heights…
Best Offers By the 18th of March 12PM (unless sold prior)
It's easy to feel like you're on a perpetual holiday with this honest family home, built to last on an elevated block with fresh sea breezes from the neighbouring coastline.
Making clever use of the 836sqm (approx.) offering of land, the home centres around dual living zones, three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and two bathrooms – a perfectly flexible footprint that can grow with the seasons of your family.
The North-facing rear perspective bathes the home in sunshine, leading you out to undercover entertaining where the good times will certainly continue to roll year-round thanks to the addition of weather-proof café blinds and a split-level yard that will please active kids and their furry friends.
Speaking of the next generation – teach them the importance of self-sufficient, eco-friendly living by building on the already established veggie patch located to the rear of the block.
Gearing you up for a life well-lived amongst the great outdoors, relish in an abundance of local walking trails including the popular Hallett Cove Boardwalk, Alpine Road Reserve playground and a short stroll or 5-minute drive down to the sands of Seacliff Esplanade.
Even more to love:
• Spacious 836sqm allotment with 18.3m frontage
• Renovated kitchen with gas cooking, wall oven, dishwasher & walk-in pantry
• Ample undercover parking including room for a caravan or boat
• Separate shower and toilet to main bathroom
• Easy-care timber laminate flooring
• Solar system, solar hot water and ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Split system air conditioning in living room & gas heater in lounge room
• Security system to the home
• Huge storage shed that can be utilised as a workshop or studio
• Stones throw to the beautiful local beaches
• Access to public transport with Morphett Road bus stop & Seacliff train line
• Zoned for popular Seaview High School
• Proximity to Darlington & Seaview Downs Primary, St. Peter's Woodlands & Sacred Heart
• Short drive to Jetty Road Glenelg, Marion Shopping Centre, SA Aquatic Centre, Flinders University & Hospital
• 20-minutes journey to McLaren Vale via Southern Expressway
All of this and so, so much more…
Year Built: 1957
Land Size: 836m2
Council: City of Marion
Council Rates: $1,451 p/a
Water Rates: $156 p/q
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.