Unique land offering of 868sqm (approx.) with DA approval on the brink of Adelaide Showgrounds and the CBD…
SOLD BY ZAC WATTS
Comprising some 868sqm* of land, the site is together with favourable Urban Corridor zoning with planning potential up to 7 levels (subject to Council consent).
Boasting a prime city fringe address, similar opportunities for development are limited. The site is currently offered with a development approval for six (6) high end townhouses of 2 and 3 storeys.
Offering a high-quality, rare opportunity to invest in a mixed-use development site. Currently being utilised as a carpark with a licensing agreement through PriPark – providing holding income until commencement of redevelopment.
Whilst full development approvals are in place for a prominent six townhouse site over two and three levels, the site is ready to start build today without delay. Alternatively the Urban Corridor zone provides complete flexibility in zoning to suit a range of intentions – with scope for commercial, residential, apartments, retail use or medical (STCC).
The fine print:
• Regular 868sqm (approx.) allotment with 16.76m (approx.) frontage facing Rose Terrace
• Urban Corridor zoning, Boulevard (Greenhill Road), Policy Area 19, City of Unley
• Purchase as a commercial site with a going concern – take advantage of applicable stamp duty & GST savings
• Immediate proximity to Adelaide Showgrounds – with car park profit share arrangement returning significant holding income throughout peak showground events.
• Sealed and line marked for up to 38 car parks
• DA approval already in place - contact agents for plans and approvals
• Potential development up to 7 stories (STCC)
• Positioning on the juncture of Rose Terrace & Hamilton Boulevard
• Highly desirable location on the cusp of the CBD, Greenhill & Goodwood Roads
• 350m (approx.) to both tram & bus stops
• School zoning for both reputable Adelaide High & Adelaide Botanic High
Contact Zac Watts 0448 217 726 or Sam Alexander 0457 888 213 to register your interest today…
This listing Is being advertised in conjunction with Zac Watts of Noakes Nickolas RLA 315 571 alongside Sam Alexander of Cushman & Wakefield RLA 315 726.
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.