Low maintenance living on the brink of Brighton Beach
If you're looking to settle closer to the sea just in time for summer's return, this light and airy three-bedroom townhome offers effortless modern living a 1km stroll to the expanses of Brighton Beach and the wider suburban coastline.
Built in 2005 and set on an easily managed 240m2, a timeless façade rises over Benny Crescent behind flowering established gardens.
Step into the home onto easy-care tiles and take in a generous open plan living space. Enjoy a north-westerly orientation that draws light from the lounge through to the dining, and the contemporary kitchen, where you'll enjoy an abundance of cabinetry, garden views, and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop.
When it comes to the great outdoors, you've got a wonderful low maintenance verandah that's perfectly geared for running a long dining table or an outdoor lounge setting. Protected by good neighbour fencing and café curtains, you'll be able to make use of the extra living space for relaxing and entertaining year round.
Upstairs to the carpeted second storey, emerge on the landing and find a perfect spot to set up your home study. All bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, while the main double bedroom includes a private balcony with breathtaking ocean views, and direct access to the two-way bathroom, complete with a handy separate toilet.
This fuss-free home has endless appeal for a variety of life's stages, whether you're a young family looking for a sea change, travelling retirees looking for a lock-up-and-leave lifestyle, or the savvy investor.
From South Brighton, you're a skip to the beautiful expanses of both Brighton and Seacliff beaches, the Seacliff Hotel, Jetty Road Brighton cafes, Brighton Road shopping. Get yourself settled just in time for summer!
More features to love:
- Reverse cycle ducted A/C plus ceiling fans
- Secure carport with roller door and further off-street parking
- Ground floor guests' powder room via laundry
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Secure alarm system
- Garden shed, rainwater tank and irrigation to front and rear gardens
- Bill-reducing solar system
- Paved undercover outdoor living with low maintenance garden beds
- Zoned to Seaview High, close to Darlington and Seaview Downs primary schools and within the catchment area for Dover Kindergarten
- Easy access to buses along Seacombe Road and walking distance to Seacliff and Brighton Train Stations
- Under 12km to the Adelaide CBD
Land Size: 240sqm
Year Built: 2005
Council: City of Holdfast Bay
Council Rates: $1,392.75PA
SA Water: $179.87PQ
ES Levy: $347PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.beautiful