Opportunity + location = your perfect match on Marlborough…
Auction 11am on Saturday 26th March (unless sold prior)
Seize your chance to reside on the West side with this astute investment into a booming beachside locale that offers top-notch schooling, public transport literally on your doorstep, bike rides along the river track and the very best of café culture.
Coveted corner positioning upon a 468sqm (approx.) parcel offers an option to suit every property pursuit – perfectly comfortable to reside in as is or wipe the slate clean to build your forever home.
For those with an eye for DIY, the withstanding c1960 abode is perfectly solid and provides plenty of scope to carry out the current vendor's vision by completing the upgrade.
Functional and flexible with family in mind, the footprint offers three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and modern kitchen featuring Euro gas cooking, electric oven and Omega dishwasher.
An outdoors lifestyle takes priority when you have both our beautiful coastlines and picturesque Linear Park within a hop, skip and jump.
The booming mecca of nearby Henley Beach is accessible by foot, guaranteeing your weekends to be well spent with bottomless brunches, ice cream cones, cocktails and dinner dates.
West really is best…
Even more to love:
• North-facing rear aspect
• Secure carport with additional off-street parking
• Family-sized bathroom with separate bath and toilet
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating
• Polished Jarrah floorboards
• Alarm system
• Zoned for sought after Henley Beach High School
• Surrounded by other reputable education including Fulham & Fulham North Primary, St. Michaels College, St. Francis & Star of the Sea
• Short 15-minute commute to the CBD
• Public transport on your doorstep
• Across from shopping amenities of newly upgraded Fulham Gardens including Woolworths, Foodland, Dan Murphy's, Bakers Delight and Fruit & Veg
All of this and so, so much more…
Year Built: 1960
Land Size: 468SQM
Council: City of Charles Sturt
Council Rates: $1332PA
Water Rates: $175.79PQ
ES Levy: $333.65PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.