Your contemporary nest in Camden Park
For those seeking a first home, low maintenance downsizer or tidy investment, this one-bedroom Camden Park gem offers that coveted city and coast access for everyday convenience and an elevated lifestyle.
Set back from Anzac Highway and instead fronting onto Cromer Street, enjoy an upstairs location with a west-facing balcony ideal for taking in the afternoon sun.
Freshly updated throughout to bring modern comfort and style to its solid 60's foundations, enter a central hall that carries you through to the lounge.
Above average ceiling heights carry throughout, while polished timber floors and fresh paintwork add to the sense of light and space that you'll enjoy overlooking the treetops.
A modern kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, a tiled splashback, plenty of storage and sleek benchtops, with enough counter space for a breakfast bar.
Vibrant in teal, a combined bathroom/laundry includes a bathtub and floor-to-ceiling feature tile, with a bath to boot, while the sunny, freshly carpeted bedroom is generous in scale, with built-in robes to boot.
Camden Park offers a great home base at the heart of the action for a variety of life's stages.
Enjoy great access to local bike trails guiding you to the coast, with Glenelg just 2.5km away, while the tram will get you to Jetty Road and right into the city with speed, and Westfield Marion is a short seven-minute drive.
Grab a coffee each morning at KOM Coffee a short 300m down the road, while on your block you'll also find a playground and public transport.
- Electric remote control and pin pad security driveway
- Key-lock security gates around entire fence perimeter
- Security camera at front door
- Reverse cycle split system A/C to central living space
- Private balcony
- Dedicated carpark
- Strata group with pets on approval
- Zoned to Plympton International College and Plympton Primary School while close to Immanuel College and within the catchment area for Netley Kindergarten
- Walking distance to IGA Novar Gardens, Coles Plympton and Aldi
- Moments from Stop 11 Plympton Park tram stop and Stop 14 Anzac Highway busstop
- 6km to the Adelaide CBD and Adelaide Airport
Council Rates: $977.80PA
Strata Rates: $517PQ
SA Water: $142PQ
Emergency Services Levy: $82.30PA
Strata Manager: Whittles
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.