When 669sqm of prime land falls within the best of the West you know you are onto a winner…
SOLD BY ZAC WATTS
A prosperous opportunity with unlimited advantages - this classic conventional home situated on 669sqm of 'hard to come by' land allows you to demolish and make way for your forever home on the entirety of the block.
Alternatively, subdivide and retain half (STCC) to reduce your mortgage and keep more in the budget for that 'grand design'.
For those searching for their next renovation project, the withstanding abode offers three spacious bedrooms, rumpus room and secure garaging to the front and rear, allowing you to savour the best of its solid bones as you look ahead to a trendy new future.
The thriving neighbourhood is having its moment for very good reason - encased in reserves, playgrounds and beaches for family fun, the local amenities of Kurralta Central, Jetty Road and Marion Shopping Centre are always on hand to pop out for staples to cook your nightly meal, fancy a spot of shopping or low-key dinner date.
Your weekends are sorted with endless options for iced latte's, bottomless brunches and Sunday sessions with the likes of Karma & Crow, Froth & Fodder and The Highway at your fingertips.
More to love:
• 669sqm of land with a wide 18.29m frontage
• Built-in robes to master
• Separate bathtub and toilet
• Solid floorboards
• Energy efficient solar panels
• Split system air conditioning and gas heating
• Ample linen storage
• Huge backyard with undercover verandah
• Walking distance to bus and tram stops
• 10-minutes to the CBD and 5-minutes to the beach
• A short commute to Adelaide Airport, Flinders University and Hospital
• Zoned and within walking distance to Plympton International College
• Central to other reputable schooling at Plympton Primary, Immanuel, Tenison Woods Catholic, Emmaus College, Westminster, Sacred Heart & St Peters Woodlands
All of this and so, so much more…
Year Built: 1962
Land Size: 669smq
Council: City of West Torrens
Council Rates: $1,188.30 p/a
Water Rates: $133.26 per qtr
ES Levy: $53.65 p/a
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.