A family classic with solid-brick arches, North-facing rear and Glenwood Reserve views…
SOLD BY ZAC WATTS
Tucked safely away within a premier pocket of Kidman Park, this family abode is proudly set upon a convenient cul-de-sac and Glenwood Reserve allowing kids to pedal the day away and enjoy endless playground antics.
Just a short wander down the street leads you to the green banks of Linear Park, providing passage to our serene coastline on foot or treadly within minutes.
This coveted positioning culminates with a 740sqm parcel and spacious five-bedroom footprint offering an option to suit every property pursuit – the quirky-cool charisma of the swinging 70's provides Pinterest-worthy inspiration to update, extend or comfortably reside as is.
It's the solid brick, Mediterranean arches and timber panelling that adds the unrivalled character…
The 245sqm floorplan offers plenty of versatility, with up to three family zones ensuring scope for working-from-home to playroom perks to teenage privacy – it's a home that will grow with you and the many seasons of family life.
Perfect for all-year-round family celebrations, the outdoor entertaining area is covered by North-facing sunlight, overlooking an easy-care garden with enough lush grass for both kids and pets to delight in.
Public transport and Collins Reserve are just a stone's throw away on Valetta Road, offering equal parts a speedy morning commute and weekend recreation with picnic grounds, tennis courts, skate park and nature playground.
Make it all yours on Glenwood…
Even more to love:
• North-facing rear aspect
• Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
• Built-in robes and cabinetry to three additional bedrooms
• Functional kitchen with walk-in pantry, bar, electric cooking and dual wall ovens
• Separate bath and toilet to family bathroom
• Double garage with additional off-street parking in driveway
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and home alarm system
• Ample storage throughout
• Garden shed
• 5-minutes from the beach
• 15-minutes to the CBD
• Zoned for Findon High School
• Walking distance to Kidman Park Primary
• Proximity to St. Francis, St. John Bosco, Nazareth Catholic & St. Michael's College
• Shopping amenities nearby at the reinvigorated Fulham Gardens complex
All of this and so, so much more…
Land Size: 740sqm
Council Rates: $1772.40PA
Water Rates: $206.13PQ
ES Levy: $73.60PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.