Prime foundations and easy living in Park Holme
Auction on Friday the 11th of March at 6 PM
If you're looking for a well-built home, an ongoing project that's already comfortable, or a set and forget investment, this solid brick home on a generous 772m2 offers a wonderful foundation for your next chapter in Park Holme.
Behind a wide frontage and charming red brick façade, stepping into the spacious entry, take in easy flow to the central kitchen, flanked by two living spaces and a dining room to meet in the middle.
The contemporary kitchen includes plenty of counter space and storage, with stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher – and plenty of room to move.
The first light and bright bathroom presents as an easy future value add, and the second larger bathroom offers a classic style including a claw bath, heritage tiles and leadlight, with laundry facilities to boot.
Three bedrooms are cleverly separated across the home, offering extra privacy for all residents, while all fitted with built-in robes. You'll love the ornate ceilings of the main rooms, paired with modern white walls that are the perfect backdrop for any taste.
When we're blessed with a little sunshine, it's easy to imagine spilling out to the undercover outdoor entertaining area. With a generous lawn, there's so much possibility; perhaps a future veggie garden, swimming pool, or the open plan extension of your dreams.
If easy access location is a must, there's no looking past Park Holme, ideally located between the city and the sea on Tarranna.
- A/C unit and heater to lounge and ducted evaporative cooling through most main rooms
- Two bathrooms with bathtubs and multiple flexible living areas
- Rear solid brick double garage with roller doors and double carport with auto roller door
- Zoned to Hamilton Secondary College, walking distance to Forbes Primary and within the catchment area for Ascot Park Kindergarten
- Easy access to public transport along Marion Road and Woodlands Park Train Station
- 280m to Drakes Ascot Park supermarket
- Only 7km distance (12 minutes by car) to the airport with no noise from planes as they fly in from West Beach
- Just 8km to the Adelaide CBD and 4km to the shores of Glenelg beach
Title: Torrens Title
Year Built: 1950
Council: City of Marion
Council Rates: $1,600 PA
Water Rates: $123 PQ
Emergency Levy: $135 PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.