This contemporary haven holds the coveted key to a carefree city-fringe lifestyle…
Auction Saturday 9th of April at 9am (unless sold prior)
This contemporary all-rounder fuses both modern style and low-maintenance function to offer a three-bedroom floorplan that is guaranteed to suit almost every type of property pursuit. There's nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
North-facing windows, 3m extended entry ceilings and a neutral palette combine to warmly welcome with luminous natural light and a homely spirit.
First to impress is a three-bedroom wing for the slumber seekers. The main bedroom has a large walk in robe with extensive built in cupboards and shelving, plus a lovely en-suite featuring floor to ceiling tiles. Closely followed by two additional bedrooms with custom built-ins of their own and serviced by the main bathroom with separate toilet and vanity.
Continuing through to the entertaining zone, the cook is never to be separated from their company with open plan living, dining and a modern kitchen boasting Westinghouse gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher along with walk-in pantry and ample bench space. Additionally, there is a large separate lounge room with custom double doors, ready for the new owners to enjoy.
Slide the glass doors open to undercover a fresh breeze and pitched pergola providing the perfect vantage point to admire the beautifully landscaped, easy-care gardens primed to host extended family and friends for memorable festive lunches.
The double lock up garage with an automatic panel lift door with internal and external access to the home and a separate tool shed to the rear of the property is ideal for easy access and low maintenance living.
Options for weekend enjoyment are endless; there are many surrounding scenic walking trails and the recreation activities available at Broadview Oval including tennis courts, BBQ facilities, bike track, dog park and a great playground.
It's time to begin your sweet new chapter on Maple Street…
Features of the home for consideration are:
• 2.7m ceilings
• Alarm system
• Powerful ducted/zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Secure double garage and further off-street parking for two cars
• Floor to ceiling tiles in ensuite and main bathroom
• Quality carpets and tiles throughout
• Semi-irrigated, low-maintenance gardens including an established lime tree
• Garden shed
• High quality Australian made artificial lawn
• Quality custom curtains and blockouts
• Ample linen cupboards
• Efficient use of land providing a secure home with stunning street frontage
• A great investment into a tight-knit family friendly neighbourhood
• Walking distance to bus stops on Regency Road & Galway Avenue
• Just 5-minutes to North Adelaide & 10-minutes to the CBD
• Zoned for Nailsworth Primary and Roma Mitchell Secondary College
• Other reputable schooling nearby including Prospect North Primary, Rosary School, St. Monica's Parish, Prescott College, & Wilderness
• Easy access to the shopping amenities at Sefton Park & Northpark Shopping Centre, Prospect Road & North Adelaide
All of this and so, so much more…
Year Built: 2007
Council: Port Adelaide Enfield
Council Rates: $1,319.45pa
Water Rates: $175.79pq
ES Levy: $333.65pa
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.