Ride Payneham's perpetual rise with this completely renovated, sweet and sunny two-bedder…
Securely set back from the pack within a like-minded group of five awaits a warm abode with completely remodelled contemporary style and a light, bright palette that makes you feel right at home.
To begin, the slumber zone offers two light-filled bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling robes and ceiling fans for summer comfort.
End your day taking in the descending sun from picture windows that frame the West-facing living room, after a well-cooked meal prepared in the open-plan kitchen featuring brand-new Euromaid gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher.
When the weather is just right, a rear courtyard awaits to accommodate your morning coffee or evening glass of wine, complete with an easy-care patch of grass to incorporate a touch of nature and ground your feet.
Your savvy investment will always be in-demand with public transport on your doorstep and a cosmopolitan location offering the best of local café, restaurant and shopping culture with proximity to Norwood Parade, Magill Road & Burnside Village.
You couldn't find a better investment into a sought-after suburb that is perpetually on the rise…
Even more to love:
• Neat and tidy street presence maintained by Strata
• Secure garaging with automatic door
• Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath & shower, seperate toilet to
• Brand-new Samsung zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, all brand
new white goods and ceiling fans
• Bosch gas HWS
• Internal laundry with direct access to courtyard
• Polished timber hardwood floors
• Ample linen storage
• External roller shutters
• Freshly painted throughout
• Great cafes within walking distance including local favourite - Five Little Figs
• Short 5-minute drive to the CBD
• Zoned for Norwood International High, Trinity Gardens Primary
• Walking distance to Devitt Oval, Koster Park, Payneham Oval and Goodlife
All of this and so, so much more…
Title: Community Strata
Year Built: 1975
Land Size: 143SQM
Council: The City of Norwood Payneham and St Peters
Council Rates: $1,097.52 PA
Water Rates: $142.10 PQ
Strata Rates: $525 PQ
ES Levy: $106.55 PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.