Secure a sleek and stylish brand new home on Audrey
Lot 1: $750,000
Lot 2: Sold
Lot 3: $650,000
If the timing's right and you're looking for a new place to call home, these three-bedroom homes on Audrey are on track for an April 2023 completion.
Set privately and quietly to the rear, dwellings two and three are mirror image and offer handy second living spaces, while dwelling one includes a double garage and study, in addition to its three bedrooms.
All carpeted and fitted with built-in storage, bedrooms two and three are fitted with built-in robes, while main bedrooms step it up a notch with walk-in robes and private ensuite bathrooms.
Over the stylish timber look floors of the open plan living and kitchen, designer appliances add style and functionality, with a Euro oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and rangehood. Surrounding by stone benchtops and sleek cabinetry, every meal is a joy.
A large family room is the perfect spot for family movie night, while to the rear, you'll love summer days spent under the Allfresco, built under the main roof and connecting with ease to the indoors via sliding doors.
Ascot Park is easy. Shop locally and enjoy everyday convenience at Coles Park Holme, Castle Plaza and Westfield Marion.
When it comes to that CBD commute, or a trip to a game or show in town, city access is a breeze via the nearby train station, carrying you to North Terrace, Adelaide Oval and beyond.
From Audrey, you're a short drive to the suburban coastline, encouraging you to spend summer exploring beaches from Seacliff to Grange.
Don't let this wonderful opportunity pass you by!
Don't miss these great features:
- Secure garaging with auto panel lift doors and further off-street parking available
- Reverse cycle ducted A/C throughout
- 2.7m ceiling heights and LED downlights throughout
- Spacious fully-tiled main bathrooms with bathtub
- Large laundry with external access
- 3000L rainwater tank plumbed to W/C and laundry
- Zoned to Hamilton Secondary College, walking distance to Clovelly Park and Ascot Park primary schools, and within the catchment area for Ascot Park Kindergarten
- Easy access to buses along West Street and Daws Road, while moments from Ascot Park Train Station
- Just 7km to the Adelaide CBD and 5km to Somerton Beach
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.