Write the next chapter on a craved-after 1,184sqm corner in the highly-prized Glenunga International zone…
SOLD BY ZAC WATTS
The thriving locale set around this ample corner allotment offers it all and then some - with central access to the walking trails of Waite Arboretum, playground and skate rink of Ridge Park, boutiques of Burnside Village along with high-calibre schooling and an easy commute to the CBD.
Surrounded by wide, tree-lined streets filled with breathtaking architecture, this 1,184sqm one-in-million allotment is arguably the best development opportunity available in the premier suburb right now.
Primed to comfortably accommodate a two-dwelling site (STCC) or a generous offering to construct the roaming family home of your dreams, begin with a clean slate and eagerly watch your venture grow from the ground up.
Investors will love the superb investment potential, currently leased periodically for an excellent return of $750.00 per fortnight.
What's the next chapter for this classic mid-century with endless scope? You decide…
Even more to love:
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Secure garage, carport and shed
- 500m to public transport
- Less than 10-minutes to the CBD
- Zoned for sought-after Glen Osmond Primary & Glenunga International High
- Proximity to other celebrated schooling including Seymour College, Urrbrae Agricultural, Concordia College, Walford Anglican for Girls & Scotch College
- Shopping amenities of Mitcham Village, Unley Shopping Centre, King Williams Road and Burnside all within reach
All of this and so, so much more…
Year Built: 1950
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.