A favourably oriented slice of Somerton Park
Auction on Saturday the 11th of March at 11AM (Unless Sold Prior).
If you're looking to shake up your home life with a location that fulfils your weekdays and weekends alike, this 50's home on a sizeable 708m2 allotment offers a solid brick foundation to your plans.
From its 15.25m frontage and north-facing backyard, the blueprint is laid for a home of endless potential. Behind a stone façade, find three bedrooms; a large main to the front, and a second including built-in robes.
At the heart of the home, a timeless and well-equipped kitchen includes plenty of storage, plenty of bench space and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, with an adjacent designated dining room.
Two large living spaces provide floorplan flexibility, the rear north-facing family room expanding under character beams and flowing out to a protected Alfresco space made for those balmy summer nights.
The blank canvas backyard is punctuated by a stunning Frangipani tree and Hydrangea bushes, with quality fencing in place, and seemingly limitless possibilities.
Set on the family-friendly Eton Road, you're a stroll from quality local schools, shopping, bus stops, train stations, and most importantly, the expansive suburban coastline.
Whether you're looking for a comfortable home to settle or a project to sink your teeth into, this Somerton Park address is ticking those boxes for contentment and future capacity alike.
More features to love:
- Secure carport and further off-street parking
- Light and bright bathroom plus second toilet
- Reverse cycle split system A/C unit, heaters to living rooms plus ceiling fans to two bedrooms
- Large rear shed and workshop
- Zoned to the esteemed Brighton Secondary School and Paringa Park Primary School, walking distance to Sacred Heart College and within the catchment area for Somerton Park Kindergarten
- Easy access to public transport along Brighton Road
- 700m to the Somerton Esplanade, 2.5km to Westfield Marion and 9.5km to the Adelaide CBD
Land Size: 708sqm
Year Built: 1950
Council: City of Holdfast Bay
Council Rates: $1,983.65PA
SA Water: $226.14PQ
ES Levy: $197.75PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.