Bungalow brilliance as you know it, but with a modern twist…
SOLD BY ZAC WATTS
Street appeal greets you with all the charms of an old-world Bungalow, but the first step inside this c2019 reproduction reveals a contemporary footprint, with all the bells and whistles worthy of a modern-day family.
The left wing lays claim to a three-bedroom slumber quarters, headlined by a roaming master with walk-in robe, double-vanity ensuite and French doors leading out to your own slice of garden, expertly detached from two kids bedrooms with built-ins of their own.
Open plan living allows the whole family to come together for meals cooked in the gourmet kitchen, whilst a separate formal lounge gives space to relax or a place to study and work-from-home when needed. Versatility at its finest.
Instantly labelling you a 'master entertainer' you'll look forward to balmy nights spent outside, where sliding doors open to seamlessly combine both indoor and outdoor, allowing you to take in the peaceful garden setting that is guaranteed to remain green year-round thanks to the help of automatic irrigation.
Now that you've found your low-care home base you can spend your time exploring what lays beyond your picture-perfect grounds, with the freedom to choose from elite schooling, bottomless brunches at Pantry on Egmont, leisurely walks through Brownhill Creek and both gourmet grocery and boutique shopping of Goodwood Farmers Markets and King William Road.
Sussex brings all the spoils of a character-filled, modern lifestyle to your very own home…
Even more to love:
- Easy-care 450sqm Torrens-titled allotment - Butler's pantry, Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Separate bath and toilet to main bathroom
- Secure double garage with internal access - Ducted, zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- Floor-to-ceiling tiling - Lofty 3m ceilings
- Floating timber flooring and plush carpets
- Back-to-base home security system - Zoned for Westbourne Park Primary & Unley High School
- Proximity to high-calibre private schooling at Walford Anglican for Girls, Cabra & Scotch College
- Close to bus and train stops that will whisk you into the CBD or down to our beautiful beaches within minutes
- Short commute to the Repat Health Precinct, Flinders University & Hospital
All of this and so, so much more…
Year Built: 2019
Land Size: 449.7sqm
Council: City of Mitcham
Council Rates: $2251.30PA
Water Rates: $277.36PQ
ES Levy: $186.45PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.