Solid bones and space to roam...
Sold by Jorden Tresidder. Please call on 0478 727 400 if I can help with your property goals.
Rent and move in ready – this one is a great prospect for start-ups and property investors, with the demand for double-brick homes with scope to grow and space to roam having never been higher.
An effortless internal layout provides three generous bedrooms with built-in robes, master with sparkling ensuite, and formal front living zone.
The functional eat-in kitchen is on hand to craft your nightly meal with ease, offering quality stainless steel gas cooktop, double sink, Puratap and plenty of cupboard space.
The huge rear yard is where the fun is to be had. With plenty of space for the kids and pets to burn off their boundless energy, and where outdoor storage is ample thanks to a secure rumpus room that doubles as a workshop or teenage retreat.
Your weekends are set with the great outdoors ready and waiting to spend your summer weekends lapping up the sun with the sand in your toes, whilst in the cooler months just jump in the car where a quick trip south via the expressway will have you sipping on award-winning vino amongst the world-renowned vines of McLaren Vale.
Renovate, extend or just move in and enjoy, your options are endless with this one…
More to love:
• Spacious block of 688sqm with plenty of room to modify, extend or start again
• Secure carport with additional off-street parking in driveway
• Sparkling main bathroom with separate tub and toilet
• Ducted evaporative cooling, gas heating & ceiling fans
• Internal laundry with ample linen storage
• Timber floorboards
• Undercover entertaining overlooking huge backyard
• Less than a 10-minute drive to our beautiful local beaches
• Proximity to reputable schools and public transport
• Short commute to Flinders University and Hospital
• Nearby every necessary amenity at Hallett Cove Complex and Westfield Marion
All of this and so, so much more…
CT / 5561/566
Council / City of Onkaparinga
Zoning / GN
Built / 1970
Land / 688m2
Council Rates / $1,383.40pa
SA Water / $142.10pq
ES Levy / $100.25pa
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.