Spacious independent living on Adelaide's advantageous connector.
Set to the quiet rear of a small strata group of three, this generous two-bedroom 90's unit offers comfortable living punctuated by contemporary updates from a convenient base in Glandore.
Behind a timelessly charming red brick façade, enter the spacious living room and take in stylish floating timber floors, modern LED lighting and a fresh neutral colour palette warmed by timber accents.
The lounge flows directly to the porch and paved outdoor entertaining via glass sliding doors, creating a wonderful connection to the outdoors that's equally enjoyed on quiet days at home, or when you're entertaining.
The kitchen/dining offers plenty of room for hosting too, with a well-maintained kitchen including plenty of cabinetry and bench space, and the practicality of a gas cooktop and dishwasher.
Two well-sized double bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, the rear with sliding doors to the courtyard, while the front bedroom is fitted with security blinds to the windows for your peace of mind.
There's plenty of room for storage in the dedicated laundry, with a handy adjacent second toilet, while the main bathroom includes everything you need for everyday use, with the dimensions to have creative minds running wild.
Private and comfortable yet with plenty of room to improve and style to your own tastes, this sizeable unit is ready for its next resident to enjoy from the practicality of Anzac Highway, Adelaide's primary connection between the bustling Adelaide CBD and majestic suburban coastline.
Moments to Froth and Fodder café, and Kurralta Park Central, including Kmart and Coles, while a short drive to Goodwood Road and King William Road boutique shopping, bars and dining, there's plenty on your doorstep in Glandore.
More features to love:
- Reverse cycle split system A/C to central living space
- Secure garage with auto roller door and rear access plus further off-street parking
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Gas hot water system
- Low maintenance surrounds and rear garden shed
- Zoned to Black Forest Primary School and Plympton International College and within the catchment area for Glandore Community Kindergarten
- Zoned to Adelaide High School as of Jan 2024
- Easy 2 minute walk to buses along Anzac Highway and South Road plus an 8 minute walk Stop 6 South Road Tram Stop
- Just 5km to the Adelaide CBD
- 10 minute drive to Glenelg Beach and Adelaide CBD
- 2 minute walk to OTR and Guzman y Gomez on Anzac Highway
Land Size: 220sqm
Year Built: 1990
Council: City of West Torrens
Council Rates: $1022.50PA
SA Water: $146.65PQ
ES Levy: $142.70PA
Strata Fees: $249.72PQ
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.