Solid double-brick bones and space to roam…
SOLD BY ZAC WATTS
Move in ready – this sturdy 70's home is a great Torrens-titled prospect for start-ups, property investors and developers alike considering the demand for sturdy homes with scope and space to roam has never been higher.
An effortless internal layout segregates the slumber zone of four generous bedrooms all including built-in robes, with the living zone - offering a renovated kitchen with stainless-steel gas cooking and ample family room.
The rear yard is filled with potential and ample storage thanks to a double garage, benefitting the hobby enthusiast and large families with multiple vehicles. Out here you will find extended undercover entertaining and enough lawn to entertain both kids and pets for hours on end.
Wrapped in beautiful beaches and sprawling vineyards, your weekends are set with the great outdoors ready and waiting to spend your summers lapping up the sun with the sand in your toes.
In the cooler months just jump in the car where a 15-minute trip via the Southern Expressway will have you sipping on award-winning vino amongst the vines of McLaren Vale.
Renovate, extend or just move in and enjoy, your options are Moore than endless…
More to love:
• Spacious block of 715sqm with plenty of room to extend, subdivide or start again (STCC)
• Family-friendly main bathroom with separate toilet and bathtub
• Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Easy-care laminate flooring to living
• Ample off-street parking
• Plenty of storage throughout
• North-facing aspect
• Powered shed for the car, boat or hobby enthusiast
• Less than a 10-minute drive to our beautiful local beaches
• Proximity to reputable schools, public transport and playgrounds
• Just 15-minutes to Westfield Marion, Flinders University & Hospital
All of this and so, so much more…
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.