Leap into your next chapter on Learmonth
Auction Saturday 12th of March at 9.30 AM
*Planning approved for 2 Torrens Titled blocks*
Set on a convenient corner allotment, this spacious approx. 710m2 slice of the suburbs offers spacious Enfield living and undeniable charm, from its charming red brick façade and northerly orientation to its established gardens and tree-lined street.
Entering the large living room, you've plenty of room for your home entertainment setup and a few oversized lounge pieces, while moving through to the kitchen/meals, take in well-maintained cabinetry and benchtops with plenty of storage and a gas cooktop.
Three bedrooms include two with built-in robes and two enjoying that lovely northerly orientation, while the bathroom includes a handy separate toilet and family-friendly bathtub.
Enjoy protected outdoor living front to back, with generous surrounding verandahs and shade blinds to the front, while to the rear, you've so much space to entertain undercover, with plenty of lawn for pets and the little ones alike.
It's a friendly suburb, close to local cafes, takeaway and Enfield Library, along Main North Road, while neighbouring streets are dotted with reserves and plantations to enjoy.
Whether you begin again, subdivide (STCC) or settle into the comfort of this established home, Learmonth offers wonderful possibilities for your next stage in life.
- Ducted evaporative cooling A/C, split system A/C to meals and heater to living plus ceiling fans
- Spacious surrounds including established gardens, chicken coop and rainwater storage
- Dual driveways and side access garage with roller door plus double carport
- Well-sized laundry with external access
- Walking distance to St Gabriel's School, Enfield Folland Park Kindergarten and easy access to Northfield Primary, Saint Paul Lutheran, Blair Athol North school and more
- Easy access to public transport along Main North Road
- Just over 5km to North Adelaide
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.