Low-effort living on the cusp of our colourful coastline and cosmopolitan CBD...
SOLD BY ZAC WATTS
Private and peacefully positioned behind two matching counterparts, you will find this delightful courtyard home that offers nothing but class and an easy-care disposition, sure to fit the brief for a vast variety of life's stages.
Pristinely maintained by just one owner, the positives stretch much further than its perfectly-presented façade.
You'll delight in the two-bedroom footprint that can offer both the timeless and sought-after attributes of open-plan living, built-in robes and a neutral palette that won't outdate anytime soon.
The undercover pergola provides a carefree space to entertain and enjoy your morning latte from the popular likes of Omnivore café – literally located on your doorstep – coffee lovers rejoice!
Just to seal the deal - enjoy prime positioning with access to pristine beaches, every local amenity and both bus and train stops that quickly connect you to the CBD via a nimble commute.
Take advantage of a location, lifestyle and versatile property that is sure to fit the brief…
Even more to love:
· Secure garage with roller door
· Extra off-street carpark
· Built-in robes & ceiling fans to both bedrooms
· Stainless-steel gas cooktop & electric oven
· Modern bathroom with separate bath
· Internal laundry
· Ducted de humidifier
· Daikin ducted & zoned R/C air conditioning
· Easy-care floating floors & durable carpets
· Perfectly manicured, low-care garden
· NBN FTTP connection
· Proximity to Park Holme Shopping Centre, Castle Plaza, Marion Outdoor Pool, Westfield Marion, Flinders University & Hospital
· Surrounded by reputable schooling including Ascot Park Primary, Clovelly Park Primary, Hamilton Secondary College, Sacred Heart & Westminster
All of this and so, so much more…
Land Size: 188sqm
Year Built: 2014
Title: Community title Self Managed
Council: City of Marion
Council Rates: $1,103.41PA
SA Water: $200PQ
ES Levy: $150PA
Strata Rates: $181.22PQ
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.