Expansive entertainer's oasis providing an enviable coastal lifestyle
Auction 3:30pm on Saturday 18th December (Unless Sold Prior)
Set on approx. 1200sqm with views over the coast, this generous 2008 double storey home offers contemporary modern living, with jaw dropping outdoor entertaining space thats not to be missed!
Boasting an 18.29m frontage and timeless facade behind manicured lawns and easy-care garden beds, two levels of modern living are geared towards the outdoors, with multiple zones that offer space and relaxation.
Step upstairs to find the second living room, creating the perfect kids retreat, while providing extra space for growing families. The opulent master bedroom is the perfect space to unwind, with generous ensuite including space and walk-in robe. You'll love kicking back on your private balcony to watch the sunset, taking in expansive views over the coast. Two further carpeted upstairs bedrooms, both with large built-in robes, sharing the main family bathroom.
It's the perfect family setup downstairs;
- The pergola provides shelter, with your summers well truly sorted by that sparkling inground swimming pool with spa jets, wrapped in low maintenance gardens, delivering summer staycation vibes.
- Guest bedroom, plus study, offering extra floorplan wiggle room
- Formal front lounge room with warm and inviting fireplace
- Large laundry space, adjacent the chic bathroom
- Central and practical, the contemporary kitchen offers a dishwasher, pantry, breakfast bar, gas cooktop and electric oven
- Whether you're washing the dishes or sitting at the dining room table, you can keep an eye on the family, with views overlooking the pool
As for the location, there's so much to enjoy about this elevated home, situated in the City of Marion, around the corner from Cadell Street Reserve, offering plenty of space to stretch your legs and explore. Just a short drive to shopping mecca Westfield Marion, including specialty stores, supermarkets and cinemas, while only 2.2km to majestic Seacliff beach, get the kids new bikes and get to exploring the best of Adelaide's suburban coastline, just in time for summer.
In an age where our home is truly our sanctuary, this home offers a truly exceptional lifestyle for your family in both appointment and address. Go on, treat yourself and secure 33 Eyre Street for your family's next decade in Seaview Downs.
Don't miss these features:
- Ducted reverse cycle ducted A/C throughout
- Double garage, with drive through access to the rear, plus off-street parking for four further cars
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Workshop/shedding, providing plenty of storage space
- Instant gas hot water system with water temperature control pad
- Zoned to Seaview High, 1km to Seaview Downs Primary and within the catchment area for Seaview Downs Primary
- Insulation in both the ceiling and walls
- 1kw Solar system, with 54c feed in
- Easy access to public transport, while just 14km to the Adelaide CBD
- Rainwater tanks plumbed to all toilets, dishwasher and washing machine
Council / City of Marion
Built / 2008
Land / 1200m2
Frontage / 18.29m
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.