Mid-century modern with a top-to-toe renovation and sea views, more than worthy of your family aspirations…
Auction on Saturday the 4th of June at 8:45AM (unless sold prior).
Perched on a rare coastal parcel of 1,000sqm, there is nothing conventional about this four-bedroom, three bathroom and dual living home that focuses on family first with a swoon-worthy renovation from start to finish.
There is no shortage of natural light and sea views, streaming in through picture windows that make the most of the North-facing orientation, adding a sunlit warmth to German Engineered floorboards and freshly painted palette.
Open plan living encourages relaxation in front of the gas fire, whilst the gourmet kitchen allows entertaining to come naturally upon an unencumbered Caesarstone island, surrounded by quality tools of the trade including brand-new Fisher & Paykel gas cooktop, Westinghouse electric oven and dishwasher.
The younger generation will be fighting over dibs to the second of two masters with ensuite and walk-in robe, but the disappointment is sure to be short-lived once they claim the second living area to host sleepovers and stream movies to their hearts content.
Both family and friends will be united by the sprawling deck, a true entertainers paradise that can be utilised year-round thanks to wood-burning fire, café blinds, ceiling fan, wine fridge, wet sink and in-built Jumbuck BBQ - complete with an outdoor tub for moonlight soaks, ensuring the kids will never revolt against bath time again - genius!
Set to experience our serene coastlines and all that lies conveniently between, revel in an abundance of local walking trails including the popular Hallett Cove Boardwalk, Alpine Road Reserve playground and a short stroll to the sands of Seacliff Esplanade.
Let us be the first to welcome you home on Lomond…
Even more to love:
- Secure double garage with additional storage room
- Extra off-street parking for six vehicles
- 6.6kW solar panels with 10kW inverter
- Dedicated home office, studio or gym
- Loads of kitchen storage
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms
- Engineered timber floors
- Split system air conditioning
- Huge manicured, irrigated backyard
- Low maintenance artificial grass
- Olive, lemon, pear, apple, peach, apricot, nectarine trees
- 6,000L plumbed rainwater tank
- 2x gas hot water systems
- Under-house storage
- Rewired and replumbed
- Electrical provisions for automatic gate
- Quiet family friendly street
- 20-minute walk to beautiful local beaches
- Public transport at the end of the street
- Zoned for popular Seaview High School
- Short drive to Jetty Road Glenelg, Marion Shopping Centre, SA Aquatic Centre, Flinders University & Hospital
All of this and so, so much more…
Year Built: 1964
Land Size: 1,000sqm
Council: City of Marion
Council Rates: $1,788PA
Water Rates: $250PQ
ES Levy: $266PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.