Highbrow family living in Hove
*PRICE GUIDE $1,195,000*
Auction on Saturday the 7th of May at 9 AM (unless sold prior).
Completed in 2016 by Craigburn Constructions, this high spec. Torrens titled home offers sumptuous family living moments to weekday esplanade strolls and sunsets over the sea in Hove.
From its impressive 16.76m frontage and sleek contemporary façade, it's a cleverly planned 182m2 of family living, with 2.7m ceilings and stylish floating timber floors creating a light and airy family home with room for all to relax together, or enjoy your own space.
Enjoy two carpeted bedrooms and two with floating floors, or three and two living spaces, depending on your needs, and a handy bathroom that doubles as a powder room for guests.
With plenty of storage throughout the home, one bedroom includes built-in robes, while the epic walk-in robe of the master suite enjoys a stylish adjacent ensuite and private courtyard via timber framed doors and sweeping sheer curtains.
Enjoying a favourable northerly orientation, open plan living is a delight in natural light. A modern family kitchen centres around Caesarstone benchtops, with sleek cabinetry and a glass splashback completing the picture for style, while stainless steel appliances and a huge butler's pantry are practical everyday luxuries.
Outdoor entertaining is a joy on the decking, cleverly divided between an open air Alfresco for sunny spring days, and a protected undercover dining space for all-seasons entertaining.
Wrapped in chic landscaping with an eye-drawing circular lawn, there's little to do but kick back and relax.
It's easy to imagine life in this spacious family residence, ideally located moments from the sea in Hove.
You can walk to Foodland, Coles and Woolworths, restaurants and cafes including Beach Bum and Café 5048, and best of all, Brighton and Somerton beaches, just 1.3km away.
Offering plenty of appeal for a variety of your family's stages, the lifestyle offered by this designer four-bedder on Dunrobin makes it a sure thing.
- Reverse cycle Daiken ducted A/C throughout plus ceiling fans
- Double garage with auto panel lift door and rear access plus off-street parking for another 2+ cars
- LED downlights and 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Ness secure alarm system with intercom
- Large Colorbond gable ended powered shed and garden shed
- 20-panel solar PV array with 260W Solarland panels and 5kW Growatt inverter
- Instant gas hot water system
- 10,000L rainwater tank with paper, carbon filtration and UV sterilizer unit, plumbed to house
- Irrigated front and rear landscaping
- Zoned to Paringa Park Primary and Brighton Secondary schools and easy access to Sacred Heart and Immanuel colleges
- A short walk to Hove Train Station and buses along Brighton Road
- Just 1.5km to Westfield Marion and 10km to the Adelaide CBD
SA Water Rates: $242.54PQ
Council Rates: $2171.25PA
Emergency Services Levy: $204.45PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.