Colonial charm with swimming pool perks and a top-to-toe sunny vibe…
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION BY CALLAN EAMES
Perfectly positioned on the highly-sought cusp of the city and sea, this classic Colonial offers a solar-powered haven for summer swims and cosy winters curled up by the open fire.
Set back from Marion Road providing peace & privacy, this spacious four-bedder situated on a sprawling 642sqm allotment makes way to a thoughtful family floorplan with dual living zones.
Picture windows and original timber floors cast a sunny vibe from top-to-toe, ensuring complete comfort to reside as is but also giving ample inspiration to complete the current owners vision whilst adding their own aesthetic.
The spacious backyard focuses on relaxed entertaining, where an undercover verandah overlooks lush lawn and an in-ground swimming pool – whilst the clever addition of a second shower with external access, allows a convenient place to rinse off before heading back inside for dinner.
Secure parking for five vehicles behind a lockable gate, providing ample turning space on the expansive pebble driveway. Perfect for the growing family or a place to store a caravan and boat!
Relish in the rise of this unparalleled location - offering a short morning commute to the CBD via nearby bus and tram stops, evening strolls along the Esplanade for fish & chips on the sand and weekends filled with the best brunch at Froth & Fodder, playground playdates at Weigall Oval and shopping sprees at Westfield Marion.
Even more to love:
• Dual living areas
• Updated kitchen with Chef all-in-one electric oven and Ariston dishwasher
• Ducted cooling and split system air conditioning
• Built-in robes to three bedrooms
• Pebble driveway allows off-street parking for 5 vehicles with ample turning circle
• Energy slicing solar system with Tesla Powerwall Battery
• Renovated bathrooms on each level
• Under-stair storage
• Matte black tapware
• 10-minutes to the CBD and Glenelg beach via nearby tram
• Proximity to Jetty Road, Marion Shopping Centre, Flinders University & Hospital
• Walking distance and within catchment for Plympton Primary & Plympton International College
• Other high-calibre schooling nearby including Immanuel College, Sacred Heart & St. Peters Woodlands
All of this and so, so much more…
Year Built: 1962
Council: West Torrens
Council Rates: $1,259.10PA
Water Rates: $168.71PQ
ES Levy: $315.90PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.