Make the most of family days with solid bones and ample space…
Auction 11am on Saturday 26th February (unless sold prior)
Welcome to a solid-brick blank canvas on a 724sqm (approx.) allotment providing endless opportunity to set down roots for your tribe, build your dream home or develop down the track (STCC).
Light-filled spaces and character arches frame a family-friendly floorplan offering three bedrooms with built-in robes, spacious living areas and central main bathroom with separate tub and toilet.
For the youngsters, entertainers and gardening enthusiasts the great outdoors ensure boredom will never set in, with fully irrigated and manicured gardens plus an expanse of luscious lawn providing a safe environment for lengthy outdoor cricket matches.
Out here, generous shedding adds an extra layer of versatility with scope for a teenage retreat or home studio. Alternatively for the empty nesters, nomads, tradies and adventure seekers there is plenty of space to keep your caravan, trailer, dirt bike and power tool collection.
The lifestyle inherited with the location lends itself to complete the package, perched on popular Heyford and Baltimore Reserves offering playground for the kids, fresh air for the parents and a dog park for our four-legged friends.
A family home that can grow with you over time…
More to love:
• 724sqm allotment with 18.29m frontage offering scope to build a new
home or subdivide (STCC)
• Ample undercover garaging and off-street parking
• Functional kitchen with gas cooking, electric oven and dishwasher
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning, gas heating and ceiling fans
• Undercover parking behind secure gates
• Solar system
• Front and rear gardens irrigated
• Plenty of storage throughout
• Surrounded by playgrounds and parks
• Bus stop and train station both reachable by foot
• Less than 30-minute drive to the CBD
• Walking distance to Karrendi Primary, Parafield Gardens Primary &
Parafield Gardens High Schools
• Short drive to the wineries and 5-star dining of the Barossa Valley
• Shopping amenities nearby at Parafield Plaza, Mawson Lakes and The
• Easy access to Lyell McEwin Hospital and Parafield Gardens Community
All of this and so, so much more…
Year Built: 1970
Council: Salisbury Counsil
Council Rates: $1,244pa
Water Rates: $187pq
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.