Make your mark on a classic c1915 Villa moments from the CBD..
This brilliant c1915 Villa, sports all the charms of a white picket fence, stained glass and vine-covered front porch, making you feel right at home within the thriving hub of high-growth Kilburn.
Setting the standard from the very first glance, the iconic sandstone façade has lovingly received a sympathetic refreshment, laying claim within to three spacious bedrooms, formal lounge and dine-in kitchen.
Brimming with character, the footprint brings ample inspiration for renovations to your own taste, an open-plan extension over time (STCC) or is of-course simply charming as it currently presents.
As low-maintenance as the 400sqm land holding may be, there is plenty of outdoor scope thanks to undercover entertaining, luscious lawn, perfectly manicured rose bushes and invaluable corner positioning with side access from Kintore Avenue.
Laying just beyond your front door you will find easy access to public transport, quality schooling and every possible amenity at the new Churchill Road Shopping Centre including Bunnings, Kmart, Aldi, Coles, Costco and even a Crocs Indoor Playcentre to keep the kids occupied on those dreary winter weekends.
A thrilling and versatile opportunity not to be missed…
Even more to love:
· Torrens-titled, corner allotment
· Undercover carport accessible from Kintore Avenue
· Spacious floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom
· Gas heating, wood-burning fireplaces & ceiling fans
· 1.5kW, 8-panel solar system
· New rainwater tank
· Original timber floorboards
· Alarm provisions
· Manicured rose garden and luscious lawn
· Garden shed
· Zoned for Roma Mitchell Secondary College
· Walking distance to Jack Watkins Reserve & Dog Park
· Easy reach to our beautiful coastlines, WCH Hospital, Entertainment Centre, North Adelaide, Aquatic Centre, Adelaide Oval & CBD
· Only a short drive away from Palace Nova Prospect Cinema, and numerous café and restaurant options conveniently located in Prospect and North Adelaide
All of this and so, so much more…
Land Size: 400sqm
Buils Size: 168sqm
Year Built: 1915
Council: City of Port Adelaide Enfield
Council Rates: $1,032PA
SA Water: $152.53PQ
ES Levy: $124.50PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.