When location says it all…
SOLD BY ZAC WATTS
The thriving locale set around this North-facing 700sqm allotment offers it all and then some - with central access to the beach, CBD, Flinders University, Southern Expressway, Marion Shopping Centre and walking proximity to Sacred Heart, Clovelly Park Primary, Community Garden and multiple modes of public transport.
Closer to home the original dwelling would respond well to upgrades over time, but presents as a perfectly comfortable option to reside in its current state of two bedrooms, living with adjacent dining and a huge family-friendly backyard with shedding worthy of a hobby enthusiasts dreams.
For those wanting to add to their portfolio this is an astute investment into the flourishing inner-South at a time when tenant demand has never been higher – offering a safe and assured return on your asset for peace of mind.
If development opportunity is what you seek then look no further as the ample allotment lends itself to subdivision potential (STCC), surrounded by like-minded modern builds that are continually fetching exponential sale prices.
What's the next chapter for this classic-conventional with endless scope? You decide…
Even more to love:
• Spacious 700sqm allotment with 16.76m frontage (approx.)
• Ample undercover and off-street parking
• Updated kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
• Split system air conditioning and Vulcan heater to lounge
• Original polished floorboards
• Huge backyard with extensive shedding and plenty of lush lawn
• 2-minute walk to bus stop & 10-minute walk to Mitchell Park train station
• Proximity to Park Holme Shopping Centre, Castle Plaza, Pasadena Foodland, Marion Outdoor Pool, Westfield Marion, Flinders University & Hospital
• Surrounded by reputable schooling including Sacred Heart, St. Bernadette's, Clovelly Park Primary, Hamilton Secondary College, Westminster & Immanuel College
All of this and so, so much more…
Title: Torrens Title
Land Size: 700m2 approx
Internal Size: 82m2 approx
Council: City of Marion