Say yes to a standout bespoke build offering high-end, low-maintenance leisure…
SOLD BY ZAC WATTS
Welcome to an architectural build nestled within the highly prized North-eastern corridor, sitting on the cusp of the city-fringe and refreshing foothills.
The fresh façade offers an enticing taste of what's to come - think bright whites contrasted by matte blacks in the best of monochromatic divergence, highlighted by warming natural light and timber-look floors that turn this contemporary c2017 build into a welcoming home base.
Offering designer functionality for the present-day brood, the footprint can change with the seasons of your growing family thanks to a versatile fourth bedroom that can transform from nursery to playroom to second lounge, teenage retreat or home office.
Deluxe Euro 'Valencia' appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, ample soft-close cabinetry and walk-in pantry elevate the designer kitchen that lies adjacent to the dining table, ensuring the cook is never far from their company.
North-facing rear positioning allows sun to stream over the open-plan living all day long, whilst stacker doors slide out to reveal the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee under the tiled alfresco, framed by ZipTrak blinds that offer all-weather protection and a landscaped garden for low-maintenance leisure.
Speaking of leisure – enjoy all that you need in your own back pocket – not limited to gourmet shopping amenities, cultured cuisine, top-notch schooling, public transport and easy access to picturesque walking trails and local wineries.
It's a strong yes for this architectural-built, quality-crafted home on Hancock…
Even more to love:
• Torrens-titled, freestanding build
• Spacious master with ensuite & couples' walk-in robe
• Built-in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3
• Floor-to-ceiling tiling, frameless shower & freestanding bath to main bathroom
• Secure garage with roller door, internal and rear access
• Extra off-street parking in driveway
• LG 10kw ducted/zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Easy-care Blackbutt laminate floors and carpets with quality underlay
• Video intercom and alarm system
• 2.7m square-set ceilings with feature bulkheads
• Ample storage throughout
• 500m to public transport on Montacute Road
• 15-minute drive to the CBD
• Zoned for Charles Campbell College and 500m walk to East Torrens Primary
• Proximity to Rostrevor College, St. Francis of Assisi, St. Joseph's Hectorville & Uni SA Magill
• Shopping amenities on hand at Firle Plaza, Newton Village, Tony & Marks and Mercato
• Easy access to Aquatic & Recreation Centre, Lochiel Park & Campbelltown Library
All of this and so, so much more…
Year Built: 2017
Land Size: 352m2
Internal Size: 194m2
Council: City of Campbelltown