Private Marion living on Jacob
Best Offers by Monday 28th of March at 12pm (unless sold prior).
Set in a quiet group at the end of no-through Jacob, this charming solid brick two-bedder offerings independent living with convenient access to the best of Marion.
Behind charming picture windows and a red brick façade, enter a spacious lounge room over polished timber floors, complete with plantation shutters and climate control for year-round comfort.
Generous double arches guide you through to dining and kitchen, creating a modern open plan flow, while the timeless kitchen offers tons of storage and counter space, with a gas cooktop to boot.
Two carpeted bedrooms are generous in scale; the larger with built-in robes, a ceiling fan and split system A/C, while the bathroom enjoys a modern vanity, monochrome tiles and a separate toilet.
Outdoors, the courtyard allows you to live to your style, keeping it as low maintenance as you like, or gardening to your heart's content, while when you want to stretch your legs, the Sturt River/Warriparri walking trails are just around the corner.
Ideal for Flinders University students or Flinders Medical Centre workers, this tidy unit has appeal for the investor, first home buyer, young professionals and more, with plenty to keep you busy in your own neighbourhood.
Stroll to Kenton Avenue and Bombay Street Reserves, Mitchell Park Oval and the local Foodland, while the Marion Hotel & Cellars and the Warradale Hotel are within easy reach.
With the beaches of Brighton, Somerton and Seacliff just a short drive away, you'll love your new life in Marion.
- Reverse cycle split system A/C units plus wall heater
- Secure garage with roller door and off-street parking for another car
- Large private courtyard with lawn and rainwater tank
- External awnings
- Dedicated laundry
- Zoned to Hamilton Secondary College, walking distance to Marion Primary and within the catchment area for Oaklands Estate Kindergarten
- Only a 2 minute drive to the prestigious Westminster School
- Easy access to public transport along Finniss Street and Marion Road while 800m to Marion Train Station
- Just over 1km to Westfield Marion, 4km to Brighton Beach and 9km to the Adelaide CBD
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.