A four-bedroom family-ready haven wrapped up in a timeless, contemporary build…
Sold by Jorden Tresidder. Please call on 0478 727 400 if I can help with your property goals.
Name a better combo than a four-bedroom contemporary home on a sprawling 1,036sqm allotment, located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, within the affordable and ever-evolving suburb of Andrews Farm – because we doubt you will find one.
Flexibility and practicality frame this generous floorplan, where dual living zones and a master retreat with walk-in robe and ensuite are thoughtfully separate to the additional three bedrooms – one being self-contained with its own kitchenette and another with an ensuite – the perfect territory for growing teens that require their own space.
Colonial-style picture windows and a creamy palette, make this house a home, encouraging you to relax in the front formal living or open-plan family room that incorporates a spacious kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher.
Sliding doors guide your guests to undercover entertaining and a backyard large enough for active kids to play the whole day away, expertly designed with little maintenance in mind or for an avid green thumb to add their own touch – there's even space to add a pool just in time for Summer?
Skip the easy drive to your city office and instead work from home with ample space to take those Zoom calls, whilst the kids gain a quality education at one of the many reputable nearby schools.
Even more to love:
- Secure double carport with roller doors
- Separate bath and toilet to main bathroom
- Built-in robes to bedrooms 2 & 4
- Ducted and split system air conditioning
- Freshly painted throughout
- New plush carpets
- Dual garden sheds
- Just 40-minutes to the CBD
- Zoned for John Hartley Primary & Mark Oliphant College
- Proximity to St. Columba College (R-12) & Andrews Farm Community Preschool
- Walking distance to Creative Garden & Busy Bees childcare centres
- Public transport on President Avenue
- Shopping amenities are close at hand at Munno Para Marketplace & Shopping Centre
- Footsteps to Stebonheath Park, Millikan, Bordan & Commodore Reserves
All of this and so, so much more…
Land Size: 1,036sqm
Year Built: 1994
Council Rates: $1,690PA
SA Water: $325PQ
ES Levy: $101.15PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.