Architectural and easy-care modern living entertainer on Reids!
If you're looking for a low maintenance home base in the friendly suburbs, this four-bedroom stunner on an easy to manage 376sqm appeals to the first home buyer, family or discerning downsizer alike.
Offering 227sqm of living, all four carpeted bedrooms are sunny, spacious and fitted with stylish built-in robes.
Three of them can be found tucked quietly off living, serviced by their own fully-tiled bathroom, while enjoying wonderful morning sun, the front-facing main takes it one step further with a walk-in robe and private ensuite.
You'll love the size of the kitchen, complete with stone benchtops, a large butler's pantry for stashing it all away, and SMEG stainless steel appliances including 2 gas cooktops, 2 electric ovens, In-Built Coffee machine perfect for entertaining family/guest.
Beyond the dining room, a west-facing sunroom is the perfect spot for your winter afternoon naps, while beyond, the slick outdoor entertaining is wrapped in timber and tidy garden beds.
Invite over the family for a long lunch between the deck and the mood-setting timber beams, open to the sun and stars in portion and partially undercover for year-round flexibility.
Additional features we love about the home:
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- Large sized master bedroom with double vanity in ensuite and BIR/WIR
- Designer Kitchen with Smeg appliances - 2 Gas Cooktop (900mm & 300mm), 2 Ovens (900mm & 600mm) , In-Built Coffee Machine, Warming drawers & Dishwasher
- Tiled flooring in living/hallway & quality carpets to all bedrooms
- Two fully-tiled bathrooms with double showers
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Secure garage with panel lift door and off-street parking for another two cars
- Custom Antenna/TV wall pack and inbuilt speakers to living
- Secure alarm system
- Exposed aggregate surrounds
- Zoned to Avenues College, close to Dernancourt School and within the catchment area for Dernancourt Kindergarten
- Easy access to public transport along Lower North East Road and Lyons Road
- Just 10km to the Adelaide CBD
Dernancourt offers great access to a variety of schools, easy access to the CBD, and wonderful everyday access to the outdoors.
Enjoy weekends exploring the hiking trails of Black Hill and Morialta, while with Paracombe Wines just a 13-minute drive, the doorstep to the Adelaide Hills wine region is within reach every weekend.
For everyday convenience, Dernancourt Shopping Centre is down the road, including Goodlife Health Clubs, Coles and Caffe Primo, and you're less than 3km from Westfield Tea Tree Plaza.
In a home that offers stylish contemporary living with appeal for a variety of life's stages, it's easy to imagine settling in and staying put in your lovely easy-care address on Reids Road.
CT / TBA
Year Built / 2017
Equivalent Building Area / 227sqm (approx.)
Land Area / 376 sqm (approx.)
Title / Torrens
Council / City of Tea Tree Gully
Council Rates / TBA
SA Water / TBA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.