Perfectly polished townhome living in Morphettville
Best Offers by Monday the 21st of November at 12PM (Unless Sold Prior).
If you're looking for an address that's equal parts unassuming and chic, this stylish two-bedroom mid 70's unit has so much to offer on the ever-popular Hendrie Street.
From the integrity of its two-storey brick façade to its sunny interior and wonderful finishes, the tone is set for a light-filled life just a short drive from Glenelg and Somerton beaches.
Entering the lounge onto stylish feature tiles, take in a large lounge under lofty ceilings that connects beautifully to the kitchen/dining via picturesque archways.
Modern and spacious, the brilliant kitchen offers a ton of storage within stylish cabinetry, practical stainless steel and timber benchtops, gold feature handles and tapware, stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, and great connectivity to the pergola beyond.
Flowing outdoors, you'll love the escapist feel of your very private courtyard, protected from the weather under a raked pergola. Enjoy entertaining friends around the built-in bench seats, or simply relaxing in the comfort of your quiet oasis.
Upstairs on the carpeted second level, enjoy two double bedrooms each fitted with built-in robes, with the addition of a well-sized balcony and generous windows drawing natural light in.
Completing the picture for this beautifully updated townhouse, a stylish main bathroom includes a walk-in shower, funky feature tile, a sleek vanity and feature brushed gold fixtures.
Whether you're looking for an exciting first home, a couple's retreat, singles pad or relaxed downsizer, the fabulous updates of this home create undeniable all-rounder appeal, shaping an ideal investment opportunity in Morphettville.
Close to IGA Morphettville and Castle Plaza Shopping Centre you can enjoy convenient everyday local shopping, while Marion Outdoor Pool, Marion Leisure & Fitness Centre and the nearby playgrounds, reserves, tennis clubs offer plenty to keep you busy in Morphettville.
More features to love:
- Reverse cycle split system A/C to kitchen and main bedroom plus heater to ground floor living
- Secure garage converted to home gym/rumpus with storage and auto roller door
- Low maintenance rear courtyard with stylish entertainer's pergola and bench seat
- Dedicated laundry with second toilet
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Zoned to Hamilton Secondary College, walking distance to Dara School and Ascot Park Primary and within the catchment area for Ascot Park Kindergarten
- Easy access to public transport along Hendrie Street or 1.5km to Ascot Park Railway Station and 1.4km to Stop 11 Plympton Park tram stop
- Just over 3km to Glenelg Beach and 7km to the Adelaide CBD
Land Size: 100sqm
Year Built: 1976
Council: City of Marion
Council Rates: $1,118.90PA
SA Water: TBA
ES Levy: $207.50PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.