Fresh, funky and low-maintenance townhouse living…
Best Offers By 1pm Monday 31st of January (unless sold prior)
This immaculately presented light-filled townhouse perfectly balances both a desired inner-Western location with a low maintenance way of life.
A rare discovery in the form of an astute rent-ready investment allowing first home buyers to comfortably reside in during their former years, with the option to lease out for an impressive return when the time comes for an upsize.
Not only offering a coveted position surrounded by local amenities, the home is safely tucked away within prime position of a quiet group for the solo dwellers and security conscious.
Immaculately kept, open plan living warmly greets you before making way to a modern kitchen with quality stainless-steel gas cooking and dishwasher. There is plenty of room for a dining table, ensuring the cook is never far from their dinner guests.
Taking the stairs to the upper level, two surprisingly spacious bedrooms await with walk-in robe to the master and built-in robes to the second.
Unique and desirable conveniences that seal this already appealing deal are the inclusion of a cute courtyard with garden shed and enough room for a thriving veggie patch, along with a designated undercover carparking space.
Your weekends are set with proximity to endless brunches and lattes-to-go at the string of quirky café's that the West is so well known for, along with carefree summers splashing around at nearby Henley and Grange beaches.
Public transport is on your doorstep, along with the banks of Linear Park trail providing a picturesque track from the CBD down to the coastline via bike.
More to love:
• Rent ready with an impressive return
• Designated undercover carpark
• Downstairs powder room and modern main bathroom
• Cute courtyard for entertaining
• Easy-care floorboards and plush carpets
• Efficient split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Neutral and fresh interiors
• Under stair storage
• Internal laundry
• Shopping amenities of Westfield West Lakes and St. Clair both nearby
• Walking distance to Queen Elizabeth Hospital
• 10-minutes to the CBD, Entertainment Centre, North Adelaide precinct, Aquatic Centre and Adelaide Oval
• Zoned for Woodville Primary and Findon High School
• Nearby other reputable schooling options including Nazareth, Whitefriars Catholic, St Margaret's Kindergarten and St. Michael's College
All of this and so, so much more…