A solar-powered, secure family haven with fun to be had and memories to be made…
Best Offers by Monday the 25th of July at 1PM (unless sold prior).
Bookended by other quality homes, this impeccable c2000 built abode offers a timeless palette across a four-bedroom footprint to appease the modern family – one likely not to be outgrown as your brood matures.
Positioned within a quiet suburban setting on a spacious 600sqm allotment, your needs are sure to be met and exceeded by the offering of dual formal and relaxed living zones, both centred around a crowd pleasing open-plan kitchen that boasts gas cooking, one and a half electric oven, dishwasher, ample cabinetry and an island bench to gather and graze on the go.
The slumber zone is headlined by an ample master with walk-in robe and ensuite, thoughtfully separated from the rear three bedrooms that each enjoy direct access to a three-way family bathroom with corner bath.
From here, laidback entertaining is at the forefront of the rear with thanks to a gazebo, dual side verandahs and ample pitched pergola fitted with ceiling fans to ensure the party can be enjoyed year-round.
Privately surrounded by perfectly manicured lush lawn and a combination of colourful weeping mulberry, peach, apricot, mandarin, Tahitian lime, apple and pomegranate trees - a beautiful outlook whilst enjoying your morning cup of coffee.
Proximity to quality schooling, public transport and playgrounds galore grant peace of mind that your children are never far from their safe home base on Rodeo…
Even more to love:
· Double garage with extra storage space
· Two additional off-street parks behind secure electric gate accessed by sim card
· Evaporative air conditioning & gas heating
· Remote-controlled ceiling fans to each bedroom
· 3kW solar system with secured 44c feed-in tariff until 2028
· Easy-care floorboards, quality tiles & plush carpets
· Ample storage throughout
· Monitored alarm
· Key locks to all windows
· Crimsafe security doors
· Roller shutters to front of house
· Irrigated front and back gardens
· 6000L rainwater tanks
· NBN ready
· Just 20-minutes to the CBD
· Zoned to Valley View Secondary
· Close to Walkley Heights Child Care, Valley View Kindergarten & Ingle Farm East Primary
· Proximity to RM Williams Drive Reserve, Walkley Heights walking trail & Dry Creek wetlands
· Shopping amenities on hand at Drakes Mini Mart & Ingle Farm Shopping Centre
All of this and so, so much more…
Land Size: 600sqm
Year Built: 2000
Council: City of Salisbury
Council Rates: $2,445.85PA
SA Water: $250PQ
ES Levy: $154.15PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.