Mid-century magic made whole by a swoon-worthy renovation and North-facing entertaining…
Sold by Jorden Tresidder. Please call on 0478 727 400 if I can help with your property goals.
Best Offers by Monday the 30th of May at 1 PM (unless sold prior).
Focusing on family first and a glorious renovation from start to finish, this mid-century crowd pleaser offers better bones and a modern makeover worthy of your impeccable expectations.
Three bedrooms welcome – headlined by a comfortable master with essential ensuite and walk-in robe – whilst the additional two are serviced by a main bathroom boasting enough space for busy family mornings, freestanding tub, floating vanity and frameless shower.
Vaulted ceilings uncover extended and open-plan living, incorporating in-built cabinetry to keep the clutter minimal and an awe-inspiring gourmet kitchen that lays claim to shaker cabinetry, Caesarstone benchtops, Asko dishwasher and feature Falcon 110cm gas cooktop/dual electric ovens with pot filler.
Declare open season year-round on a backyard that gets a glorious glow up from North-facing sunlight, made for high summers and windy winters thanks to the addition of ceiling fan and café blinds.
Ample manicured lawn will appease both kids and four-legged friends, whilst the extended gravel driveway connects the undercover carport with a dual garage/workshop so every hobby and family vehicle has a safe home to reside.
Back here, you will revel in the flexibility of an air-conditioned retreat that can be utilised as a home office, games room, teenage/parents' refuge or gym – or all of the above throughout the many seasons of family life...
Set out to enjoy prime positioning with access to Edwardstown Velodrome, Football Club & playground, along with our pristine coastlines, the local amenities of Westfield Marion and both bus and train stops that will transport you to the CBD within an easy 15-minute journey.
Your perfect mid-century match is just one click away on Clifford…
Even more to love:
- Extended, rewired, replumbed and restored roof in 2017
- Wood burning fireplace to second bedroom
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms
- Stone benchtop to study nook
- Split system air conditioning & ceiling fans
- 3.6kW energy-slicing solar system
- Engineered timber flooring and plush carpets
- Ample storage
- 3.2m high carport, suitable for caravan storage
- Manicured, irrigated front and back gardens
- 22,000L of plumbed and filtrated rainwater tanks
- Internal access from carport
- Easy access to Drakes, Park Holme Shopping Centre, Marion Outdoor Pool, Flinders University & Hospital
- Walking distance to Forbes and Ascot Park Primary
- Zoned to Hamilton Secondary and within reach of Sacred Heart, Westminster & Immanuel College
All of this and so, so much more…
Year Built: 1955
Land Size: 733sqm
Council: City of Marion
Council Rates: $2058.66PA
ES Levy: $133.60PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.