Heritage-inspired style meets modern living on Ridgefield
Auction on Saturday the 17th of December at 8:30AM (Unless Sold Prior).
Built to a high standard and just 70m from Linear Park, this timeless heritage-style home offers comfortable contemporary living on a spacious 693m2 allotment in Dernancourt.
Offering three bedrooms, two living spaces and a large rear workshop, it's the type of home that offers all-rounder appeal and a low maintenance lifestyle with plenty of space for your hobbies.
Timeless and commanding, a sandstone and brick façade and lengthy front verandah is set behind flowering rose bushes and a shady Golden elm.
Entering onto solid timber floors, take in new LED downlights and a bright open living/dining space dotted with generous windows each adorned with leadlight detailing.
An opulent lounge is fitted with statement illuminated Italian Calcutta marble inset shelving, while the lounge flows through to a tiled kitchen, complete with timber cabinetry and Black Galaxy granite benchtops, a gas cooktop, dishwasher and a filtered water tap.
Over pine floors, two bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, with a larger bedroom on the front brightened by picture windows. A tasteful bathroom includes a claw bathtub and feature tiling, while overlooking the rear, a spacious retreat enjoys beautiful morning light.
Outdoors offers a great additional living space, extensive brick paving areas allowing you plenty of space to entertain. You've a north-east facing rear verandah and a generous pergola with a Caesarstone water feature, a sunny patio, and enough lawn for the little ones.
Finally, that huge rear workshop or rumpus with kitchenette, sink, dishwasher and gas burner offers another space to entertain. Ideal for storing the toys between trips or working on your cars with a walk under mechanics pit leading down to a large cellar with electricity, water and air ventilation.
Moments from the River Torrens, enjoy riverside reserves including Tristania Reserve and Playground, Beefacres Playground and Paradise Reserve, including a skate park and basketball half court.
Everyday shopping options are easy and plentiful. Dernancourt Shopping Centre includes your local Coles and Goodlife Health Clubs, and with ALDI and Newton Drakes and Kmart at nearby Newton Central.
More features to love:
- Reverse cycle ducted A/C throughout plus ceiling fans to bedrooms
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Lockup double garage, with further parking in workshop
- Rear workshop/garage with large cellar, mechanic's pit, Caesarstone kitchenette
- Large laundry with second toilet, Caesarstone benchtops and external access
- Security cameras in place
- Two rainwater tanks
- 4 mature fruit trees (orange, lemon, apple and satsuma plum)
- 850m walk to Paradise Interchange
- Zoned to Avenues College, walking distance to Dernancourt School and within the catchment area for Holden Hill Kindergarten
- Quality private schools nearby: Kildare College, St Paul's College & Charles Campbell College
- Easy access to public transport along Darley and Lower North East roads
- Just over 8km to the Adelaide CBD
Land Size: 693sqm
Year Built: 1993
Council Rates: TBA
SA Water: TBA
ES Levy: TBA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.