A modern Mitchell Park sanctuary
Rising impressively from Thirza Avenue with a timeless red brick façade and majestic portico, this stylish three-bedroom 2009 home within a small strata group of eight offers secure and stylish living in suburban Mitchell Park.
Stepping into the hall onto easy-care tiles, you'll find three bedrooms and the main bathroom along the hall. All the double bedrooms are carpeted and fitted with built-in robes, with the main adding a private ensuite bathroom for added convenience.
Both styled in a neutral colour palette, the ensuite boasts a double vanity and large shower, while the spacious main bathroom also includes a family-friendly bathtub.
Leave the hall and enter the open plan living to take in a wonderfully sunny space with a wall of glass that overlooks the brick paved courtyard and lawn.
A contemporary kitchen centres around the island bar, ideal for casual breakfasts and Friday night drinks alike. You'll love the plentiful cabinetry and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop.
Outdoors, a fantastic outdoor living area is protected from the elements under a raked pergola that's also fitted with a shade blind. Wrapped in private good neighbour fencing and including a rangehood for your BBQ setup, it's easy to imagine your weekends spent outdoors at home with family and friends.
Polished, practical and very comfortable, this excellent home presents with undeniable appeal to a variety of life's stages, whether a busy professional, travelling empty nester, busy family or savvy investor.
From your private sanctuary on Thirza Avenue, enjoy everyday shopping convenience at Coles Park Holme, Castle Plaza and even Pasadena Foodland, an easy commute to the CBD via local train lines, and a short drive to Westfield Marion and the suburban coastline.
More features to love:
- Reverse cycle ducted A/C throughout plus split system to bedroom two
- Secure garage and secure off-street parking for two more cars
- Dedicated laundry with external access
- Security gates with intercom
- Instant gas hot water system
- Irrigated gardens and garden shed
- Rainwater tank plumbed to W/C
- Zoned to Hamilton Secondary College, walking distance to Sacred Heart College and Clovelly Park Primary and within the catchment area for Mitchell Park Kindergarten
- Easy access to bus stops along Daws Road plus Ascot Park Railway Station
- Just 1.5km to Castle Plaza, 2.8km to Westfield Marion, 5km to Somerton Beach and 7km to the Adelaide CBD
Land Size: 298sqm
Year Built: 2009
Council: City of Marion
Council Rates: $1,532PA
SA Water: $155.08PQ
ES Levy: $137.65PA
Community Rates: $227.50PQ
Pet Policy: 1 cat and/or dog allowed
Rental Appraisal: $600-$650PW
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.