Open-plan elegance meets picture-perfect feature & form.
Light-spilling and spacious, 1/53 Harvey is a tribute to superbly-conceived architectural design, curating a fantastic footprint of incredible function and form. Nestled in the leafy streets of Adelaide's city-fringe north, enjoy open-plan elegance gliding across rich hybrid timber floors, and where a free-flowing ground level seizes both formal and informal living options that combine for one stunning social hub.
Headlined by the crisp, stone-topped foodie's zone flanked by wide glass sliders, natural light floods this stellar space, while the resident chef discovers culinary triumphs as you cook with company and converse with friends and family be it wholesome mid-week meals or decadent vino-inspired weekend dinners.
This dual-entertaining ground floor with chic, sunny alfresco framed by established magnolia feature trees is only the start of the wonderful, everyday versatility awaiting upstairs. Landing first at an open and airy study zone, this soft-carpeted upper level gives rise to two beautiful double bedrooms, both with built-in robes, sparkling modern contemporary bathroom, as well as a soothing master bedroom with full balcony for picture-perfect mornings, walk-in wardrobe, and ensuite for private, self-care routines.
Welcome finishes range from cosy ducted AC for year-round comfort, ground floor guest WC, and secure double garage behind flourishing greenery, while remarkable lifestyle convenience elevates this already blue-ribbon address further. From popular local cafés dotted along North East Road, the quietly thriving and redeveloped Walkerville Terrace a stone's throw, to the vibrant Prospect Road teeming with trendy cafés, restaurants and bars, as well as boutique shopping and weekend entertainment… to have all this at your fingertips, while being just moments from North Adelaide and the CBD beyond is nothing short of dream opportunity promising the brightest of futures.
Even more to love:
- Utterly beautiful open-plan lounge, living, dining and kitchen combining for one elegant entertaining hub
- Stone-topped modern chef's zone flush with crisp cabinetry and cupboards, sweeping island and bar, and gleaming stainless appliances
- 3 sets of wide glass sliders flooding the ground floor with natural light, and a sunbathed courtyard alfresco for lovely outdoor dining
- Light-filled master bedroom featuring private balcony, WIR and ensuite
- 2 additional generously-sized bedrooms, both with BIRs
- Open air study area, and sparkling bathroom with separate shower and relaxing tub
- Practical laundry, ground floor guest WC, and cosy ducted AC throughout
- Double car garage and leafy, established easy-care front and back gardens
Moments to both Walkerville and Nailsworth Primary for stress-free morning commutes with the kids. Just 1.3km to Walkerville Road's shopping strip, and a quick 5-minutes to Prospect Road's vibrant cafés, restaurants, bars and boutique shops. Only 5-minutes O'Connell Street North Adelaide and Adelaide CBD just beyond
Year Built: 2011
Council: City of Prospect
Council Rates: $1200PA
SA Water: $200PQ
ES Levy: $169.40PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.