Light-filled living spilling in modern space & style.
Feeling every bit as fresh as its 2018 beginnings, 102A Russell delivers a sparkling start for young couples and growing families eager to plant their feet in this thriving pocket where vibrant precincts and the soft sands of Semaphore Beach are moments from your front door.
Displaying beautiful new build feature and finish, prepare for picture-perfect open-plan entertaining as the living, dining and gleaming modern kitchen create a light-spilling space to enjoy precious family time right through to fun-filled get-togethers centred around delicious culinary triumphs. With wide gallery windows and central slider opening to a spacious all-weather alfresco, there's a wonderful indoor-outdoor flow here capped off with a sunbathed backyard and soul-soothing lush lawn.
Enjoying a modern layout and design that sees a superb master bedroom featuring walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite, two additional double-sized bedrooms, family-friendly laundry and luxe main bathroom flush with floor-to-ceiling tiling, this home is elevated by a light-filled and understated elegance.
Set your lifestyle worries at ease too as everyday conveniences run far and wide. From leafy parks and sporting ovals, along with the Alberton Train Station a short stroll away, a stone's throw to great café culture and shopping options in Port Adelaide, as well as the newly developed precinct of St Clair and the always bustling Westfield West Lakes – you won't find a better place start for the brightest of futures.
More features to love:
- Light, bright and airy open-plan entertaining flooding with natural light
- Sparkling modern kitchen featuring great bench top space, seamless cabinetry and cupboards, marbled tile splashback, and gleaming stainless appliances
- Beautiful alfresco flow to the spacious outdoor entertaining inviting relaxed morning coffee routines, sunny weekend lunches and balmy twilight evenings with friends
- Lush, low maintenance lawn area, ideal for the kids to play or family pet to roam
- Light-filled master bedroom featuring durable carpets, WIR and private ensuite
- 2 additional double bedrooms, both with soft carpets and handy BIRs
- Luxe main bathroom featuring floor-to-ceiling tiling, separate shower and relaxing bath
- Family-friendly laundry, ambient LED downlights and marbled tile flooring throughout
- Oversized single car garage with auto panel lift door and neat, low maintenance frontage
- Close to parks, playgrounds and sporting ovals, as well as the Alberton Train Station to zip you into the city in a flash
- Arm's reach to Port Adelaide Shopping Centre, and 5-minutes the vibrant St Vincent Street teeming with cafés, restaurants and boutique shops
- Less than 4km to the beautiful beaches of Semaphore and a tick over 10-minutes to Westfield West Lakes for more great shopping and entertainment options
Land Size: 323sqm
Year Built: 2018
Council: City of Port Adelaide Enfield
Council Rates: $1010PA
SA Water: $274.32PQ
ES Levy: $123.30PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.