Picture-Perfect Low Maintenance Living In The Lifestyle-Rich Leafy East.
Wonderfully positioned in the heart and centre of the sought-after east, and arm's reach to a host of major lifestyle drawcards – from popular local cafés and eateries, bustling shopping precincts to the iconic Morialta Reserve, 102B Reid Avenue delivers ideal low maintenance living picture-perfect for first-time buyers and downsizers alike.
With a beautifully light-filled interior flowing over gorgeous timber floating floors, there's no reminder needed to sit back and enjoy everyday entertaining potential as the dining, living and modern kitchen ready to socialise or scan the lovely open-plan all combine for one elegant hub.
Headlined by wide glass sliders, step foot into the sunbathed backyard and alfresco area where a sea of lush lawn offers plenty of space to set up idyllic outdoor living or let the pets roam and play. Along with two supremely spacious bedrooms including the master with walk-through wardrobe and ensuite access to the light and bright bathroom, and split-system AC's throughout for room-specific climate comfort at the touch of a button – there's lots to love here.
An open and airy 2-bedroom home that feels every bit bigger and more bountiful by good measure, daily conveniences add to the appeal of this modern contemporary charmer. Offering easy, city-bound transport options, a stone's throw to Firle Plaza and Kmart, as well as the vibrant Newton Central, plus exclusive schools and university campuses add rental appeal for those interested in starting or expanding their investment portfolio, labelling this a lifestyle opportunity would be seriously underplaying it.
FEATURES WE LOVE
- Beautiful and spacious open-plan kitchen, dining and living offering easy, everyday entertaining potential
- Open modern cook's zone with plenty of room for helping hands, great bench top space, abundant cabinetry, stainless dishwasher and gas cook top
- Large and light-filled master bedroom featuring split-system AC, WIR and ensuite access to the main bathroom with separate shower, tub WC and powder area
- Generous 2nd bedroom featuring BIRs and split-system AC
- Practical laundry with storage
- Ambient LED downlights in main living and durable floating floors throughout
- Brick-paved alfresco area overlooking a sunny backyard and sea of lush lawn
- Large garden/storage shed as well as secure garage with roller door
- Moments to local cafés, delicious eateries and specialty stores
- Minutes from East Torrens Primary, Morialta Secondary, Rostrevor College and UniSA Magill Campus
- Only 4-minutes to Firle Plaza and 6-minutes to Newton Central for all your daily essentials
Land Size: 378sqm
Year Built: 2000
Council: City of Campbelltown
Council Rates: $1,667PA
SA Water: $180.15PQ
ES Levy: TBA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.