Build an elevated contemporary home with views over Adelaide.
Lot 71 = SOLD
Lot 72 = Available
This is the opportunity you've been waiting for to build your own residence with a view and great coastal access in Darlington (STCC).
Offering two approx. 455m2 allotments with 10.67m frontages at the quiet end of no-through Godfrey Street, with minimal neighbours, these east/west oriented allotments enjoy extra peace and quiet thanks to Godfrey Park and playground across the road, providing you an unofficial extended backyard without the maintenance…
13 and 13A Godfrey Street are located on the doorstep of the Southern Expressway, connecting you to the McLaren Vale wine region and beach towns including Port Willunga, Port Noarlunga and Moana.
Take advantage of a close proximity to fantastic hiking and bike trails, including the new Glenthorne National Park, Sturt Gorge Recreation Park, O'Halloran Hill Recreation Reserve, Warriparinga Wetlands, and the Sturt River Linear Park trail.
Ideally placed for Flinders Medical and Flinders University precinct staff and students while a short drive to local schools, this location is ready to provide everyday convenience. Whether building your own forever home or planning a savvy development, this wonderful location is ready to provide an exciting new chapter and a new lease on life in Darlington.
- Overlooking the expansive green of Godfrey Park, surrounded by Glenthorne, Sturt Gorge and O'Halloran Hill Recreation Parks
- Close to Darlington Primary, Westminster School, Sacred Heart College (Middle School campus) and Australian Science and Mathematics School
- A short drive to Flinders Train Station and walking distance to bus stops along Seacombe and Main South roads
- Just 1.7km to Westfield Marion specialty and everyday shopping and to the world class SA Aquatics Centre
- 3.5km to Seacliff Beach and 11km to the Adelaide CBD
- Easy access to Marion & Flagstaff Hill Golf Courses
Land Size: 455sqm
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.