Sold by Jorden Tresidder | Noakes Nickolas
Positioned on a generous 702m2 allotment, this three bedroom, solid brick home is the perfect opportunity for those looking to upsize, enter into the market or the astute investor looking for an asset in an ever growing suburb.
The main dwelling comprises two bedrooms with built in robes, an updated kitchen with dining and separate, north facing living area and a huge rumpus overlooking your alfresco for all of your entertaining needs. Detached is a self contained granny flat with generous bedroom, living area and ensuite.
There is plenty of scope to extend without encumbering the huge family-friendly backyard that holds a secure garage or shedding worthy of a hobby enthusiast, acting as an outdoor haven that can be as easy-care or hands on as you wish.
You're a short drive to the convenience of Castle Plaza Shopping Centre, Bunnings Edwardstown, Big W Cumberland Park and even Pasadena Foodland, while strolling distance from the best of the Melrose Park community, including Beck's Bakehouse, The Little Fig and The Middle Store.
- 702m2 allotment with 16.45m frontage
- Evaporative cooling & gas heater
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living areas
- 2.7m ceilings
- Built in robes in bedrooms
- Updated kitchen with gas cooktop & electric oven
- Large alfresco with blinds
- Secure carport and garage with roller doors
- Self contained granny flat with ensuite
- Zoned to Unley High, walking distance to Edwardstown Primary and within the catchment area for Cumberland Preschool Kindergarten Inc.
- Easy access to public transport along Winston Avenue and Goodwood Road
- Just 5km to the Adelaide CBD
Land Size: 702sqm
Year Built: TBC
Council: City of Mitcham
Council Rates: TBC
SA Water: TBC
ES Levy: TBC
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.