Your modern nest in Rostrevor! Near Completion!
For pinnacle suburban living, look no further than Rostrevor. Due for completion end July 2023 by Stunning Homes, Gulview Drive offers three single storey terrace homes ideal for a variety of life's stages.
16 Gulfview Drive = Sold
18 Gulfview Drive = Available
20 Gulfview Drive = Under Contract
Just down the road from the spacious Launers Reserve and playground while moments to Black Hill Conservation Park, enjoy an active family lifestyle in Rostrevor.
Facing onto Gulfview Drive, each three-bedroom residence offers two living rooms, plus a generous pergola to the rear for outdoor summer living.
Entering a central hall and/or lounge onto timber-look floors, take in LED downlights and lofty 3m ceilings that carry throughout.
All carpeted and generous in scale, two large bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, while the main bedroom trades in for a walk-in robe and private ensuite.
Emerging in the open plan living, take in a versatile family space, allowing you to configure your existing lounge and dining setups to suit – or take the opportunity to treat yourself and start from scratch!
The kitchen finds its groove where aesthetics meet practicality. Enjoy a large butler's pantry with sink, storage and dishwasher for life's messier moments, allowing sleek stone benchtops, designer cabinetry and stainless steel appliances to take centre stage.
Timeless and carefully considered, these modern terraces offer the elevated lifestyle you've been waiting for set within the family-friendly streets of Rostrevor.
More features to love:
- Reverse cycle ducted A/C plus feature fireplaces
- Secure garage with auto panel lift door and further off-street parking
- Chic fully-tiled bathrooms with large showers and freestanding bath to main
- Irrigated low maintenance landscaping
- Walking distance to Newton Village Shopping Centre including Coles, Woolworths and Zap Fitness
- Zoned to Stradbroke School and Charles Campbell College and within the catchment area for Thorndon Park Kindergarten
- Easy access to public transport along Montacute and Stradbroke Roads
- Just 9km to the Adelaide CBD
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.