Find your groove where timeless street appeal meets modern living in Morphettville
Best Offers by Monday the 1st of May at 12PM (Unless Sold Prior).
Polished, warm and welcoming, this stylishly updated mid 50's residence offers everyday convenience with all the practicality of Morphettville.
A refreshed façade, and fully renovated bathroom, kitchen, laundry and toilet are just the tip of the iceberg of this fabulous three-bedroom, two living space address.
Passing the landscaped gardens and entering the home via the porch, take in a large sunny lounge that comes together between lofty ceilings and stylish timber look floors.
Down the hall, all three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, and serviced by the modern main bathroom, complete with floor-to-ceiling tiling and a walk-in shower.
At the heart of the home, a striking galley kitchen comes together between contrast cabinetry. Punctuated by quality stainless steel appliances including a brand new 900mm Westinghouse oven and gas cooktop, new dishwasher and Italian-made premium sink, everything is in place to cook up a storm.
Flow through the sunroom to a dedicated dining room and a generous second lounge, providing you with plentiful floorplan flexibility. All three connect effortlessly to the huge outdoor entertaining area, your scene for summer weekends, celebrations and everyday relaxation.
You'll love the random stone paving, the new outdoor shutters and blinds, and around the corner, a new BBQ patio that creates a prime supervising spot for summer's hotspot – your very own swimming pool.
Surrounded by quality homes on Baker Avenue, this solid brick home is ready to deliver you a satisfying home life that fuses the contemporary and the comfortable.
Ideally located between the city and sea, Morphettville is where it's at. Enjoy a family-friendly community, and a brand new estate with new homes, with fluid connectivity to the best of Adelaide, and plenty to enjoy in your own neighbourhood, from Appleby Road, Mulcra Avenue and Hendrie Street playgrounds to Marion Outdoor Pool and the seasonal events of Morphettville Racecourse.
More features to love:
- Large inground swimming pool with new pump filter and robot cleaner
- Reverse cycle ducted A/C throughout
- Fridge cavity plumbed in to allow for water/ice dispenser fridges
- New smoke alarms fitted
- Secure carport for multiple cars with roller door plus further off-street parking
- Powered garage/workshop with newly replaced windows with safety glass, plus pool shed and fencing
- Rainwater tank and freshly landscaped gardens with irrigation throughout
- Recently fully rewired plus new circuit board and new lighting including flood lights
- Surveillance system plus new security shutters and security screen doors
- Gas hot water system
- Zoned to Hamilton Secondary College, close to Ascot Park Primary and Out Lady of Grace School and within the catchment area for Ascot Park Kindergarten
- 3km to the shores of Glenelg, 3km to Westfield Marion and under 7km to the Adelaide CBD
Land Size: 743sqm
Year Built: 1955
Council: City of Marion
Council Rates: $1,822.73PA
SA Water: $178.20PQ
ES Levy: $152.15PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.