Gleaming House & Land packages for you in suburban Surrey Downs!
**STAMP DUTY EXEMPTION & $15K FIRST HOME OWNERS GRANT (SUBJECT TO ELIGIBILITY)
Teaming architectural design with a community-driven suburban location, this new release offers three brand new three-bedroom H&L Packages ready for the taking on Illyarrie Avenue.
Defined by enduringly a stylish hebel façade and luxurious finishes, the modern design incorporates lofty ceilings and high-end selections including Euro appliances and Round bathroom fixtures, with generous open plan living spaces that expand over contemporary timber look laminate floors.
Three bedrooms line the hall, the first two fitted with built-in robes, and the main bedroom stepping it up for the head of the household with a walk-in robe and generous ensuite bathroom. Both fully-tiled, the main bathroom services bedrooms two and three, and includes a large bath and walk-in shower.
Each home makes the most of a northerly rear orientation, creating sunny all-day open plan living spaces that encourage you to slide open those glass doors to the Alfresco and enjoy a fluid indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
Kids and pets will love the freedom offered by Illyarrie Reserve Playground, oval and the Surrey Downs Community Centre just down the street.
Allotment 1 (Proposed Res1) = Available
Build Area = 155sqm (approx.)
Site Area = 301sqm (approx.)
Allotment 2 (Proposed Res2) = Under Contract
Build Area = 180sqm (approx.)
Site Area = 300sqm (approx.)
Allotment 3 (Proposed Res3) = Available
Build Area = 186sqm (approx.)
Site Area = 300sqm (approx.)
More features to love:
- Torrens Titled!
- 3 bedrooms all of generously sized proportions
- Designer Kitchen + bathrooms Stone Tops with custom joinery throughout
- Butler's Pantry
- Floorboards to main areas/Carpet to bedrooms
- Floor to ceiling tiled designer bathrooms
- 2.7m ceilings
- LED downlights to all main areas
- Secure Double garage with panel lift door and further off-street parking
- Large laundry with external access
- Fully landscaped & low maintenance garden
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C
- 5 Year Builder Structural Guarantee
- 3 Month maintenance cover from Builder
- Zoned to The Heights School, walking distance to Surrey Downs Primary, close to St Francis Xavier's Regional Catholic School and within the catchment area for Surrey Downs Kindergarten
- Easy access to public transport right outside your door
- Just 2.8km to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza, and 15.5km to the Adelaide CBD
You've convenience at every turn from Surrey Downs, seconds to Surrey Downs Shopping Centre including Drakes, Australia Post and plenty of takeaway options, while 1.7km to The Grove Shopping Centre, including Big W and Woolworths and 2.5km to Fairview Green Shopping Centre.
Get the wheels in motion and prepare to settle into your sparkling new home!
Land Area: 300sqm
Council: City of Tea Tree Gully
Council Rates: TBA
SA Water: TBA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.