Executive near new residence with a view
$800.00 per week
Inspection by private appointment
To apply for this property please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au
This beautifully presented near new three bedroom residence is sure to tick all the boxes. Featuring a spacious light and bright entrance hall, master suite with stunning hills views and generous living areas. No expense has been spared during this build with high spec fixtures and finishes throughout.
Some key features we love about this property include;
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite bathroom and twin vanities
- Bedrooms two and three are both of good size with built in robes
- Separate master bathroom with large modern vanity and separate bath
- Kitchen with stone benches, quality stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher and large pantry
- Separate second upstairs living room or retreat
- Large laundry with storage and side access
- Downstairs toilet and powder room
- Double lock up garage plus additional off street parking
- Secure alarm system and video intercom
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Alfresco entertaining area
- Low maintenance, easy to care for front and rear gardens
Located in the highly desirable suburb of Vale Park, there are many quality schooling options nearby including Wilderness, St Andrew's and St Peters College. Also zoned for Vale Park Primary and Vale Park Pre- school.
Also only a short distance from the Walkerville and Marden Shopping Centres, and public transport is easily accessible from nearby Ascot Avenue or North East Road. Take advantage of easy access to the beautiful Linear Park bikeway and easy commute to the CBD and beyond.
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.