Updated family home in the perfect location
Open for inspection Thursday 6th July at 5pm - 5:15pm
$560.00 per week
To apply for this property, please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au
This well-presented family home is perfect for those looking for a home with room to move and a yard for the whole family. With 4 bedrooms plus a studio, new paint and modern flooring, this property won't be around for long.
Some features we love about this property include;
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan and built in wardrobes
- Additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans to bedrooms 2
- Eat in Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Separate good sized lounge with plantation shutters
- Two split system reverse cycle air conditioners
- Functional bathroom with shower over bath
- Compact study and separate laundry
- Rear shed and plenty of off street car parking
- Rear studio and garage with parking for 2 cars
- Good sized yards for all the family to enjoy
A crowd favourite of young and growing families, South Plympton grants an easy morning drop off to the quality schooling of both Plympton International, Immanuel and Emmaus College, a 10-minute stress-free tram or train commute to your CBD office along with well-spent downtime along the neighbouring coastlines.
For more information please contact Aaron at email@example.com
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.